Chapter 28: Tiny Tommy!

I was sat in the dining room with the files and maps from my Father's office in front of me. I was drawing exactly what I had saw on the map in Jamesons study onto this one, it had been a few days now since I saw the map so my mind was a little fuzzy but I did some rough estimations. Today my Father was letting me help run the family meeting saying the information I had would be useful and could help them locate Joseph Jameson but I had a feeling it was going to be difficult.

"Come on, let's get this done," I heard my Father say loudly as he entered the dining room.

The main family members walked in; Ada, Polly, John, Arthur, Michael and Lizzie, which I wasn't happy with but I stayed quiet through fear of being kicked out of the meeting before it had even begun. Every single one of them looked shocked to see me amongst the paperwork smiling at them; My bruises had healed well and were barely noticeable; just a few scratches on my face were visible but my back was still a mess but it would heal over time.

"Haven't you got piano practice?" Ada asked me signaling me to leave.

I smiled. "No I'm staying here," I told her.

Polly looked at me in shock then looked at my Father. "Are you mad?" She asked as she pointed at me. "Hasn't she been through enough?"

"Finn don't even attend family meetings." John pointed out. "Primrose is a child!"

Arthur looked at me. "Why is she drawing on the map?" He asked.

My Father picked up the map and showed it to everyone. "Because the eleven year old has more fuckin' brains then most of you put together," He stated. "Primrose has a photographic memory, so she is drawing everything that was on the map in Jamesons study that was in the cabin so if you don't like her being here, there's the fuckin door!"

The room fell silent and everyone looked at us blankly waiting for my Father to begin the meeting.

"What do we have?" My Father asked me.

I stood on the chair so we were the same height. "So the cave and cabin were here, then we walked down there and we found you around here," I said as I pointed to the map. "Jameson has three casinos, one in Birmingham, here, one in Wolverhampton about here and one in London which is actually disguised as a hotel that is here, very clever, right?"

"You've drawn the casino markers as poker chips," My Father stated and gave me a strange look. "Very artistic."

"Yes and in Manchester he has a factory where he makes and sells guns by the dozen," I explained; The guards back in the cave loved to talk and I loved to listen. "And he has a similar set up here in Birmingham, I know that because Daniel and I accidently stumbled upon it a while ago when Finn and Michael broke in."

Michael looked at Polly who was glaring at him. "Finn and I were investigating something," Michael defended, then he looked at me. "Where were you?"

"Hiding," I told him. "Obviously!"

Arthur shook his head. "So hang on a minute, Primrose is drawing things on that map from memory?" He asked. "How the fuck does she do that?"

"Brains," Ada told him. "Something which you haven't got!"

"She's Tommy's daughter, we shouldn't expect anything less," Polly added then winked at me.

Arthur ran his hands through his hair. "Bloody hell she's a tiny Tommy," He mumbled. "What else is on that bloody map?"

"What are these small numbers?" My Father asked me.

"They are the distance between the cities. I heard the guards at the cave talking about Jameson's other businesses and my theory is that Jameson transports his goods by starting at manchester going through wolverhampton, he trades goods or even picks up more then goes to birmingham where he picks up more or tradest them, then to London where he has double the amount of goods he first started with then makes a bigger profit," I explained. "It's just a theory. He's definitely got the wagons going through the cities for a reason but I'm not sure. The guards just used to talk about having to go through the cities all the time and having to deal with business a lot."