"A Date Perhaps,"

"Chae, how long are you gonna stay here?" Momo started, as she placed a big bite on her hotdog. A feeling of satisfaction emerges as her hunger slowly switches to fullness.

"Let her stay here, she can stay here for an eternity," Dahyun said, mirroring Momo's actions.

"Uhm, maybe next week, " Chae smiled sadly, she doesn't want to be separated from her friends which she preferably called imbeciles.

Dahyun groan, a visual image forming on her psyche of Chaeyoung leaving their flat, seemingly affected her appetite as she slows down her chewing.

"You guys are terrible roommates and none of you can cook properly." Chaeyoung smirks as her words that are technically insults left her mouth.

Momo chocked out of her food, immediately grabbing a glass of water spilling fractions because of her aggressiveness.

"Dahyun can't even crack a single egg, " Chaeyoung added side eye-ing the older girl behind her.

"Well, " Dahyun smiled awkwardly, hanging her head low as her complexion became reddish.

"And the two of you keep flirting with each other almost every minute, "

Momo's eyes widen choking once again on her water spilling it all over her clothing.

"Hehe, " Dahyun laugh, hoping the younger girl would shut her mouth up.

"But I'll miss the two of you, "

A single tear fell on the brim of Chaeyoung's eyes, a faint pain on her chest occurs. Why does everything she enjoys, everything that managed to paint a smile on her lips always has consequences?

Dahyun got stunned, looking at Chaeyoung with widening eyes, eyes that contain sadness. Momo places her hand on Chaeyoung shoulders rubbing it slowly,

"Don't be dramatic, we can meet anytime!" Momo said with enthusiasm smiling as much as she can, trying to brighten the mood.

"Stop with the drama, you guys ruining my breakfast!" Momo admonished standing up of her seat as she takes a step towards the sink.

Dahyun's eyes follow Momo's behind, looking on her side she sees Chaeyoug's eyes looking directly at hers. Not knowing what to do she just stares back clenching her fist slightly.

A sudden ringing sound pierced through the thick atmosphere of quietness, making the two females snap out of their thoughts breaking their eye contact with each other.

"I think it's my phone, " Dahyun said, standing up before taking her plate with her as she makes her way to the kitchen. She feels a sense of relief that she found a distraction an exit door out of the midst of awful serenity. She does not know why Chaeyoung has been acting the way she is, she became so distant and quiet, always lost in her own little world.

Finding her phone laying on the couch, facing screen down. She wonders who could it be, reaching out to grab the phone she saw numbers that have unknown below it.

"Unknown?" She muttered, sitting on the sofa she answers the call.

Seconds past Dahyun heard nothing, the other line produce little to no sound. Dahyun sit there waiting for the other line to speak first,

"H-hello, " a very familiar voice said,

Dahyun's heartbeat hastens, her eyes widen once again. She can't believe the voice she just heard.

"Ms. Minatozaki?!" She exclaims.

"Ahhh, hahaha" Sana awkwardly laughs, not really aware of how to start a conversation casually. She so used to talk to people in a business manner hence she became a very awkward person. She didn't really focus on anything other than work after Tzuyu passing.

"I told you to call me Sana, " she said trying to be as welcoming and warm as possible. She's not really a big fan of small talk, in fact, she's not really good at it. She always ends up being awkward and stiff.

"Ahh, right. S-sana, " zero to one hundred in a second, She felt flustered, Dahyun cheeks turning into red once again.

"Why did you call?" Dahyun ask.

"I just wanted to ask you, if you want to go somewhere."

"Sana if you think you like her, ask her out." Mina rolled her eyes, taking a huge bite out of her ice cream.

"But what if she refuses?"

"Then it's over, " Mina muttered,

Sana tried to conceal her emotions, wanting to scream at the moment and jump out of her office's window, she tries to keep her cool but her head is in a chaotic mess.

"Wanted to go somewhere?" Dahyun asks confused. She felt weird things on her belly, the thing people call butterflies. But she also can't believe what she is hearing, Does Ms. Minatozaki Sana wants to go somewhere with her?

"Do you?" Sana asks, biting her lower lip,

"Y-yes, " Dahyun said as she bites her lower lip.

"Ow great, I'll text you where. Bye, " Sana ended the call, having a feeling of relief and contentment. She feels her face heating up, not sure if she's blushing or not.

"Oh God, what had I done?" Pulling her hair slightly she buried her face on her palms.

"Oh my god, "

On the other hand, Dahyun still feel shaken up with the sudden call, she felt weird. She feels nervous yet excited. Her feelings confused herself. Why does she felt that way around her?

"Oh my god, what's happening in my life."

-

I'm sorry I had not updated for almost an eternity, my phone fell from the second floor of a two-story house because my stupid ass put it on the window, buying phone is hard too because of COVID and because of my anti-social ass not wanting to go anywhere outside my house. Again my apologies, I'll try to update as often as possible. Stay safe.

if u end up liking this chapter, please leave a vote (◕ᴗ◕✿) it's really flattering  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄. Thank you so muchz ಥ‿ಥ.