¹⁴ least romantic proposal ever / end.

( y/n's pov )

TIMESKIP / they are pro-heroes now

you just got back from the grocery, parking the car outside of you and katsuki's shared home. realizing you couldn't bring the bags of groceries by yourself, you decided to text your boyfriend.

‧   ୨୧   ‧

●●●●○ LTE 3:24 PM 1% 🔋

katsubabes

love
help me with the groceries
outside

No

WHY

Come inside the damn house first
I'll help you later

ugh fineee

‧   ୨୧   ‧

sighing, you closed your phone and proceeded to enter your house. you were surprised that ashido, kaminari, kirishima, and sero were all sitting on the couch. "Y/N!!!"

"woah, hey guys," you waved, looking around to spot your boyfriend. "where's katsuki?"

"he's getting a ca—" ashido covered kaminari's mouth immediately.

"...huh?"

"a cat... for mr. aizawa!" the pink-haired girl covered, laughing forcibly. the rest of the bakusquad sweatdropped.

"uh-huh..." you weren't convinced.

"damn extras. why the fuck would i get a cat for aizawa?"

you looked at your side to see katsuki, with his hands on his back. "katsuki!" you were about to hug him but he stepped backward.

"oi, before you hug me, sit on the chair first." he told you and as much as you were dying for his bear hug, you just let out a soft 'fine' and sat on the wooden chair.

"get it, bakubro!"

"shut the fuck up, kirishima!"

you looked up at him, raising your eyebrow. "i'm so confused."

katsuki grumbled. "h-here's a cake." he placed it on the table in front of you. "i baked it for you."

"awh, thanks babe." you smiled, grabbing a fork. you sliced the cake and saw a diamond ring sticking out.

"oh my god." you muttered and his eyes widened.

"oh, y/n, what's that?"

"a ring."

"what the fuck is that?"

"a ring!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"A FUCKING RING, IS THAT ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY TO ME?!"

there was silence until katsuki yelled out, "...i panicked, okay?!"

"he got no game." ashido said, crossing her arms.

"the challenger from japan got no game." kaminari shook his head.

"mr. dynamight got no game."

"FUCKING SHUT UP." katsuki growled, making you laugh hysterically. "stop laughing, shitty woman. c'mere."