⁹ busted

( y/n's pov )

you've been thinking of a way to make him leave your room to sleep, but you just couldn't wake him up. he looks so... peaceful for once.

but fuck. what if someone comes in and—

"y/n l/n~" you heard ashido's voice outside your room and you let out a curse before pushing bakugou away from you in panic. his eyes flew open and he gave you a death glare.

"ow, that fucking hurt!!"

"well you fell asleep on my shoulder!!"

"WHAT?!"

the door opened immediately and you saw kirishima and ashido with their eyes widened. "he... bakugou... fell asleep on your shoulder?!" the redhead spluttered. "well, that's new!"

"i-i...!" you faced the ash blonde and you were surprised to see how red he was. "it's past my bedtime, okay?! and this extra was taking too long to fucking make some shit in that minecrafting thing." you opened your mouth to say something, but he continued in a low voice. "not that i mind sleeping on her shoulder, though."

you almost choked on your saliva. did he— 'wait, no. we're supposed to act like we're dating.'

but why did you feel your heartbeat increase when he said that...?

"ah, young love." ashido snickered with kirishima, and you rolled your eyes.

"what is it, mina? why'd you call me?"

you saw her lips turn to a teasing smirk, "oh, nothing. i was about to ask you what our homework is but looks like you're having fun with bakugou~"

you felt your face heating up, "mina!"

"tch, shut the fuck up, raccoon eyes. i'm going to sleep anyway." katsuki got off your bed and he looked at you. "goodnight, love."

"u-uh yeah, goodnight." you waved at him and ashido squealed.

"gahhh! but aww, no goodnight kisses?"

"mina, i swear, i'll start calling you raccoon eyes too." you looked at her and she just smiled innocently.

"dang, bakubro! you're so in love with her!" kirishima puts his arms around the ash blonde's shoulders as they both walked away.

"shut up."

though your relationship was only for show, you kinda wished it was real.

‧ ୨୧ ‧

"if i win and make it to the classroom first," you placed your finger on his chest, "you're going to buy me food!"

"tch, if i win, you're going to buy me food instead." he looked at you, "but obviously, i'll win." katsuki said as you both walked out of 1-a's heights alliance, and you rolled your eyes at him.

"in your dreams, pretty boy."

"HEY—" you ran as fast as you could to the school grounds, and you heard him running after you. "Y/N!"

you continued to run, accidentally pushing other students as you muttered out a 'sorry'. once you reached your classroom and opened the door, you spotted ashido, kirishima, sero, kaminari, and your other classmates looking at you in confusion.

"eh, y/n?" the pink-haired girl tilted her head at you, clearly confused as to why you were panting and sweating.

"i'm... i'm fine—" you looked behind you to find where bakugou is, but that certain ash blonde crashed his body onto yours, both of you falling down on the floor.

his face... is so close...

you felt your cheeks heating up at how close he is, and how his eyes were staring into yours.

"k-katsuki..." you muttered, seeing his cheeks slowly turning red as well. but then you heard mr. aizawa's voice.

"bakugou, l/n!"