¹³ wtf? we were playing jenga instead of fucking?

( y/n's pov )

it was a school night, and you decided to crash into katsuki's dorm room at 8 pm (which he was kinda pissed about it since he was getting ready to sleep).

"ahh, katsuki! how about we make a blanket fort?" you asked excitedly, making katsuki scoff.

"whatever. you do it by yourself."

you gasped dramatically, "rude! then you're going in the blanket fort after i make it? no, thank you."

"..."

"..."

"tch. fine." he grabbed some pillows and you two started making the blanket fort. "by the way, let's play a game. i'll fucking win this time." he declared.

( third person's pov )

"i wonder what bakubro and l/n are doing this time." kirishima stated as ashido, sero, and kaminari agreed.

"maybe we could listen...?" the kaminari suggested as he pointed at bakugou's room.

"but that's eavesdropping!" ashido exclaimed.

"guys, what if..." sero looked at them intensely, "they're doing something they aren't supposed to do?"

kirishima raised his eyebrow, "huh? like what?"

it was silent until ashido gasped, "oh my god!"

the four tiptoed to y/n's room and placed their ears on the door.

"hey, katsubabes... there's no going back okay?"

"i know dumbass, i'm already hitting on it — of course i can't go back now. and don't fucking call me that while we're—"

"hit it harder!"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME OR I'LL DESTROY THIS."

"BUT YOU'RE ALREADY DESTROYING IT!" they hear y/n groaning, and kaminari covered his mouth.

"NO I'M NOT!"

"you said you'll be gentle!"

"I AM GENTLE!"

"this? IS GENTLE?" y/n gasped, making the bakusquad's eyes widen. "i-it's already at its limit."

"then let me hit it harder—"

"NO— it's gonna break!" she gasped again, and there was a moment of silence before she spoke up. "great. it's all over me now."

"shut up and deal with it, it was your fault to begin with—"

then as the bakusquad barges into the room, mina exclaimed, "YOU TWO WERE DOING IT!"

"..."

"..."

y/n was the first one to get out of the blanket fort, looking at the pink-haired girl. "really? if i knew i was doing the dirty with katsuki i would've focused on him more than the jenga."

"what."

"what the fuck? we were playing jenga?" bakugou decided to mess with the other four, making them gasp in surprise.

"SO YOU TWO WERE BANGING!!"

‧   ୨୧   ‧

"ugh, those dumbasses give me a fucking headache." katsuki muttered as you cuddled into him.

"i'm actually surprised you decided to mess with them." you let out a soft laugh and he pulled you closer by your waist. you kissed katsuki's cheek. "i love you."

"i hate you too y/n."

"katsuki!" you slapped his back playfully. he chuckled, kissing your cheeks, forehead, nose, and finally, your lips.

"just kidding. i love you so fucking much, you dumbass."

‧   ୨୧   ‧

( notes )

they didn't do the dirty lol they were really playing jenga with like the hammer thing