My master

After a long day off cooking and cleaning all I wanted was to be pleased. When you get home I can hardly wait to see you we make small talk for a while well I finish doing the dishes. I'm squirming around and being a total scatter brain you can't help but notice. "What's up with you today" you ask. "Nothing just tired" I reply. After all these years of knowing me you know that I really mean that I want you. "Hmm o really baby so what if I made you sore and tired in every way possible" you say with a devious smile and a look in your eye. I finish washing the last dish and as I go to place in the drying rack I feel you come up behind me and smack my ass causing me to drop the dish on the floor. "Look what you've done now you bad girl" you say smacking my ass again causing me to jump. "I think it's time for me to show you my dominate side again" you say in a deep heavy tone as you grab my hand and lead me to our bedroom. Once we've made our way to our bedroom you undress me leaving me fully naked standing in the middle of the room. "Hmm I can see you're already excited baby" you say as you lick your lips noticing I'm already wet as you run your eyes up and down my body. You step in front of me and push me down on the bed then take off your pants and boxers revealing that you're already hard. As you crawl up to me you grab both my hands and pin them down next to me with your strength leaving me laying there feeling you pressed against me so close to being in me. I start squirming around letting you know that I want you and I want you now. "O does someone want me inside them" you say as u bite my neck sending pain and pleasure throwout my whole body. You laugh then quickly thrust into me with force causing me to let out a mix between a scream and a moan. With my hands both pinned by my side leaving me completely exposed to you you start to thrust in and out making me moan over and over again as you hit my g spot. My first orgasm comes with a mix of moans and screams of your name. You start to come close and you know that I'm getting there again. You release and tell me that it's okay for me to. as I start to catch my breathe you give me a smirk and say "bet you you're tired now my bad girl" causing me to blush and laugh.