The visit home

You come home after being away for almost three months. You walk in the door to our bedroom and see me sitting on the bed in your favorite outfit, my black nike pros and my purple and black checked button up with the snaps. You walk over to me and I start kissing you soft then I get rougher shoving my tongue in your mouth and bitting your lip. I can feel the bulge in your pants that's already big. I shove you down on the bed and waste no time with wrapping my thick tan legs on either side of your hips. I start kissing you as my hands slowly slide down to unbuckle your belt feeling every curve of your abs on the way. As I get your belt undone I feel your hands reach up and roughly squeeze my big round breasts. You unsnap my shirt in one quick movement the cold air hits my chest as you slide it off me. I move my hands to the bottom of your shirt and slide it off you. I feel your thick hard cock pressed against my already dripping wet pussy. I unbutton your pants and slide them off taking your boxers with them. You waste no time flipping me on my back with you on top of me and bring your mouth down to my shorts. You slide my spandex and thong off with your teeth leaving you looking up at my dripping wet pussy and me squirming. You slowly start to place kisses on my inner thighs or your way up. You're kissing so close to my kitty, then I feel it your tongue glide over the top tasting my juices and smiling. I press my eyes shut I just want you so bad right now. It's almost as if you could hear what I was thinking cause you slam your hard cook in me right then. You start slamming in and out never missing my g-spot and always going as deep as you can. Hearing your name roll of my tongue over and over again a mix of moans and yelps keep coming from my mouth. My hands are scratching at your back and I know that they're gonna leave some marks. Just as I feel the pleasure can't get any better you start rubbing my Clint knowing that that gets me every time. Within a minute I'm screaming your name loud as the most amazing orgasm of my life roles over me making my legs shake and my nails dig into your back. As my orgasm is almost over yours starts and you shoot a whole loud inside me. You slide out of me and lay next to me wrapping your arms around my waist I kiss your cheek and whisper "welcome home I've missed you."