˚✧₊⁎Work Studies⁎⁺˳✧༚

Sho and Baku had to go to there extra classes early this morning so I didn't really get to see them. I get up, do my morning routine, then go to the cafeteria.

"(Y/n)! Come here!" Denki called. I skip over to him. He's with Kiri, Shinso, Kendo, Jiro, Sero, and Mina.

"Jeez girl, you look beat." Mina says as I set down.

"She slept." Denki chuckles and messes with my hair.

"Hey guys.. look at her shirt.." kiri says. hm? I look down at my oversized black shirt and recognize the skull.

"(Y/n)! When?! Where?!" Mina asks.

"I have to tell Uraraka!" Jiro runs off.

"Oh my god.. did you two.." denki says.

"Denki shut up." I bury my now beet red face in my hands.

"Guys, you're embarrassing her. If she did do anything it's her business." Kendo says.

"Yeah except she fucked Bakugo." Shinso butts in and everyone laughs. I look up at them with tears in my eyes.

"I-I didn't.. he helped me when my leg was all messed up.. I'm sure he left some clothes at my house.." I wipe my eyes and denki wraps an arm around me.

"Aww we're sorry we didn't mean to hurt your feelings, we just like picking on you." Denki says softly.

"Yeah! I'm sorry, you're one of my bests friends I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" Kiri says.

"I'm sorry too." Mina says shamefully.

"I guess me too." Shinso says.

"It's okay." I sniffle.

I spent most of the day playing Minecraft with denki.

"Stop killing me!" Denki whines as I beat him to death on the game. I giggle and continue to hit him. Suddenly the door bursts open. I'm too busy enslaving an entire village and humming to my music. I feel someone pick me up then set me in there lap. I take an earbud out.

"Baku?" I turn around excited. He smiles as I excitedly wrap my arms around his neck.

"Get a room." Denki grumbles.

"I can invite Shinso over for you?" I suggest and Denki's face lights up. I giggle. "I'll take that as a yes."

~thirtyish minutes later~

We're all in my room me and Katsuki are on the bed while Denki and Shinso are on the floor in front of the tv. Aww my sweet little bisexual disaster. Baku put on a horror movie. Oh god.. I grab Walter and hold him close to my chest. Baku looks at me, picks me up, and holds me close as though I was a stuffed animal. I lean against him. Suddenly his teeth grazed my ear. My face heated up as he kissed down my neck.

Bang

The door flung open. Shinso and Denki are laying on the floor kissing and Baku's mouth is on my neck.

"What did I say about loud blonde's?" Aizawa asks.

"Don't get in relationships with them.." me and Shinso say.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" He asks.

"Dating loud blonde's.." we say.

"Exactly. (Y/n) if you end up with a hickey I will find out. Shinso.. don't get him too excited. He'll shock. Now have fun. Be safe." He shuts the door. I run a hand through my hair and Baku starts dying.

"Asshole." I grumble.

"Why does he act like your dad?" Baku laughs.

"Because legally he is my dad." I say.

"Wait what?" All the boys say.

"Yeah. He's my legal guardian for right now." I awkwardly say.

"Oh makes sense." Denki mumbles then goes back to watching the movie with Shinso. They're so cute. And then there's katsuki.. I smile just at the thought of him.

~A Few Days Later~

"(L/n)." I look up from my half finished puzzle on the floor to see Aizawa. It's 6:30 in the morning. I'm ready for school... well minus my uniform.. what the hell does he want? "You aren't going to class today. You'll be joining me and the other work study students at a meeting." He says.

"Hmmm... I think I want to go to class." I say.

"That's not an option missy. Let's go."

"Now? I'm in my pajamas." I say.

"Yes. We want you to be as comfortable as possible so you'd be surprised at the exceptions we're making for you." He says. "Grab Walter. You may want him." I nod and run into my room.

"Walter?" I look around then grab him off my bed and run back. "Got em! He was hiding under my pillow!" I look at Walter and boop his nose while fallowing Aizawa. "You were bidding weren't you?" I ask Walter.

"They ask that you, specifically, don't be formal. They want you to behave as though none of us our here." I nod and walk into the room we're standing in front of. It's a group of hero's and work study students.

"Glad to have you here mrs. (l/n)." A man whom I vaguely remember says. I nod and take my seat next to Aizawa. My seat is plushy and it rocks. Yay. I rock back an forth as they go over stuff. A girl named Eri... Chisaki.. where have I heard that name? Oh well.

"Kai Chisaki." I mumble.

"We never told you the first name." The man I now recognize as sir night eye says.

"Lucky guess." I curl my legs up to my chest and hug Walter.

"What do you mean lucky guess?" Rock lock stands up. "What the hell is this kid doing here anyway? She looks 12 and acts 4." He growls.

"That child has a 173 IQ and has inside information about the Shie Hassaikai. That's why she recognized the name. So please, treat her like the young adult she is." Sir night said and rock lock sat down.

"Shie Hassaikai.." Aizawa slides a paper and pen over to me. I gladly take it and start scribbling down the things that come to mind.

"That's there flag. Where have you seen this?" Aizawa asks.

"Uhh..." I'm handed a tablet with pictures. "This one, this one. And... this one. But it was a while ago. I don't wanna go back there." I mumble.

"I know. You wont have to fight there. You'll be serving as a guide if you have to go at all." Aizawa says. I nod.

"No fighting." I mumble.

"Of course. You'll be on Fat Gum's team with Kirishima and Tamaki." He pulls out some papers and hands them to Fat Gum. A work study..