Night 3 o_O

"I'm talking WAP WAP WAP that's  some wet ass pussy!!!"
I rolled my eyes as I listened to Michael screaming WAP as we drove to the pizzeria.
"Michael. This is the Third time you played this song. TURN IT OOOFFFFFF!!!!"
He looked at me and said, " Unless you want me to park this car and twerk to this song. I suggest you let me sing it as many times  as I want. " I groaned and looked out the window. I saw trees passing and in between the trees was a sign scrawled in blood "Beware".
"DID YOU SEE THAT!?" I quickly turn to Michael.
"See what? Was it a deer? "
I sighed. "Nevermind it was probably my imagination."
Finally we pulled into the parking lot and got out the car.
"Let's see what hell they put us through  today." I sighed. I guess  I woke  up on the wrong  side of the bed today because  I was just not feeling  happy. I also have  a sense  of dread hanging  over me. We get into the elevator and and it started to go down. Once again we don't know what's in store for us.

(Mike's pov)
We enter the hellevator and my vision blurred.
\\\\-------------Flashback----------------//////
"Daddy just once let me go play with her she so Pretty and shiny. Didn't you say you made her just for me? "
\\\\\----------end of Flashback--------//////

"Welcome back to another pivotal night of your thriving new career where you get to really ask yourself what am I doing with my life, What would my friends say, and most importantly will I ever see my family again " 

When Handy said that I was cracking up. This was too funny. Literally every thought I had was just explained thanks to handy.
"Who programmed him to say that shit" (Y/n) asked. I laughed even more and thought 'if only you knew.'

"We understand the stress of a new job and we are here for you to help you reach a relaxing and stable state of mind we have a variety of musical selections to help make this elevator ride as relaxing and therapeutic as possible. Use the keypad to type in what you want to listen to." I grinned and slowly looked at (Y/n) who had a horrified expression on ur face. "No, dont you dare." I grinned even harder. "STOP!" I smirked, "ok ok. I'll put something else." I tried to type in casual Bangos. But an error popped up.
" I see you have had some trouble with the keyboard and I see what you were trying to put."

Everything gets quiet. Then I hear, "There's some hoes in this house there's some hoes in this house there's some hoes in this house." I. WAS ROLLING. "Holy shit😂 I didn't even type that in!!!" I looked to (Y/n) and she looked pissed. I felt sweat drip down my face.
"(Y/n), you know I didn't do on purpose and come on its a good song."
"It's overplayed and you gonna make me hate it!" I started laughing again.

Handy spoke again "Now that your elevator experience has been customized to your needs its worth mentioning that due to your lack of attendance yesterday your pay has been decreased by a substantial amount. Please enjoy the rest of your descent."

"R U FUCKIN KIDDING ME! aight bet. I quit. I don't wanna do this shit no more. I ain't getting paid enough and I'm in this spooky shit. Hell no. Michael let's go." (Y/n) looked pissed. And I was too but I have to go down there. And we both need the money.

"We can't (Y/n) its too late. It's just a couple of more days. You got this. I'll be right by your side the whole time" she nodded hesitantly and looked away.

After about 10 more minutes we finally reached the bottom. The lights in the elevator turned off and I walked to the red button and pressed it. The doors flew open. "Are you ready, Sunny?" She blushed a little. "Better now than later Eggsy." I crawled into the vent with (Y/n) right behind me. As we crawled through the vent Handy decided he wanted to speak again. "Due to unforseen malfunctions from today's shows your nightly duties will require you to do maintenance that you may or may not be skilled enough to perform."
I rolled my eyes. "It became necessary for technicians to attempt to disconnect Funtime Freddy's Power Module. However, they were unsuccessful. Allowing them to try again would be an inefficient path forward. As we would have to allow six to eight weeks of physical and mental therapy. " I heard (Y/n) say," Ex-fucking-cuse me?" I sighed because unfortunately she is in this mess with me. I wish in an alternate universe that it would only be me doing this so she wouldn't be in danger.
Handy kept speaking "You will need to reach the Parts and Service Room on the other side of Funtime auditorium to perform the procedure yourselves. Let's check on ballora first and make sure she is on her stage. "
Finally we get out of the vent and back into the main room with that weird ass mask. (Y/n) pressed the light button for Ballora's stage and we saw her there. At least I think it was her but deformed and in pieces.wtf happened  to her. Then the light went off and Handy spoke again. "Great it looks like everything is as it should be in ballora gallery. " Let's check on Funtime Foxy. It is important to make sure she is on her stage before entering. This time I pressed the light button to see if she was there and.... There was nothing. I looked at Sunny and she looked so nervous. "It looks like everything is as it should be in Funtime Auditorium. There is no need to check on baby tonight "There is something sick and sadistic about this place. I don't trust it. " I sucked my teeth as Handy continued to speak." Please refrain from entering unauthorized areas. Proceed into Fun time auditorium. "  I looked at (Y/n)"no we are not going back in there." " Don't worry. We'll be fine. I'll go first to make sure of that." She nodded and looked at the vent with terror in her eyes.

As we crawled into the vent we heard the motion trigger voice. (Y/n) whispered, "Is this security for us.... Or whatever is in here? " I stayed quiet. I climbed out the vent and Pulled (Y/n) out and ushered her into the hideout under the desk and closed it behind us. We waited for a bit and the girl who spoke to us before spoke again.
" Did you know that I was on stage once? It was only for one day. It was a wonderful day. It was a small room filled with balloons and tables. Although  no one sat at the tables the children  would  run in and out. Some were afraid  of me and others enjoyed  my songs. Music  would  come from down the Hall.... I remember  I used to count  the children but I don't know why. I was always aware of how many children were in the room at a time. 2 then 3 then 4 then 2 then none. They usually played together  in groups of 2 or three. I was covered in glitter and smelled like birthday cake. There were 2 then 3 then 5 then 4. I can do something special. Did you know  that I can make ice cream? Although I only did it once. " oh. Shit. She can make ice cream? Does that mean she is one of the animatronics.... Is she Baby. I remember  that a ice cream maker was the function in the blueprints of Baby. Hmm.  " There were 4 then 3 then 2 then 1." I felt  (Y/n) shiver on me and honestly there was something chilling  about  her story. I shivered too. " The one left was a little  girl standing  by herself. When I saw her, I was no longer myself and.... I stopped singing." (Y/n) inhaled and slowly  exhaled  quietly. "My stomach open and revealed ice cream. I couldn't move until she moved closer. Only for a moment there was screaming... Then it stopped. Then other children ran in again and due to their excitement drowned out the little girl's crying." I felt a tear drip down my face and I felt sad for some reason. "I still hear her sometimes. Why did that happen." I felt (Y/n) move closer to me as if she was trying to comfort me. But.... Why? Why did I feel this way. Baby doesn't speak for a while. And I hear a faint noise. I look to (Y/n), "Come on let's go now... She left." We crawled back through the vent and into the Funtime Auditorium Maintenance vent. "Unlike Ballora Funtime Foxy is motion activated. For this reason it it important that we keep this room dark as to not accidentally activate her. U should have a flash beaker. Use it to make sure you don't bump into anything and to get a sense of where you are. Use it sparingly. To reach the Parts and Service room proceed forward." We slowly walked forward and used the flash beaker. Then we stopped walking. We literally did this for a good 5 minutes. We did it again almost to the door.
"RAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "AHHH"I heard (Y/n) fall to the floor screaming. Funtime Foxy was in front of her and grabbed her. I grabbed a metal party chair and smashed it against Foxy's head knocking it off her. I grabbed (Y/n) threw her on my back and ran towards the room bumping into tables and chairs. "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Foxy was almost on my ass. I ran in the room and quickly locked it behind us. I hear banging.
What we looked at now was far more scarier than whatever was back there....

Hey guys Author-chan here (ω)/ sorry  for not posting  Inna while  but here you go. Was dealing  with high school  classes and depression and laziness  and college programs.... So I was slowly  working on it. Welp. See ya!

 See ya!