𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 was getting ready for the biggest game at Tottenham Hotspurs which was next weekend and she was hoping that she  was going to tear Tottenham Hotspur Women defence and she was ready to show who the Queen Of North London and she saw Viv...

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 was getting ready for the biggest game at Tottenham Hotspurs which was next weekend and she was hoping that she was going to tear Tottenham Hotspur Women defence and she was ready to show who the Queen Of North London and she saw Vivianne and Daniëlla went up to her and she looked over seeing Jordan talking to Lia.

"Are you ready to prove you're the queen of North London Harper?" Vivianne asked her as she nodded at her and they carried on training and Joe was giving out instructions to the team and they followed his instructions and Harper couldn't wait to get her first goal against the club who just used her and hope to celebrate in front of their fans.

After training

Harper went home seeing her dad Dennis on the steps with Thierry and she looked at them.

"What happened?" Harper asked them as they looked at her.

"Someone robbed your father and they stole one of his awards sweetheart look at me we will find out who did it ok." Thierry said to Harper who looked at her father who was upset and she she check her phone seeing it was Rianna.

"Dad it was Rianna she just text me the photo." Harper said to him dropping her bag and wearing her trainers running towards Rianna who was showing off her stolen good with Rebecca Spencer and she took it off her causing her to yelled at Harper.

"That doesn't belong to you it belong to my father you stupid ugly freak and don't even come near me goalkeeper." Harper snapped at them and Rianna looked at Harper.

"Good luck trying to score against us because you're a B rating striker just like your father." Rianna said to Harper who turn on her heels walked up to her.

"But who won the league at Shite Hart Lane oh that's right my dad did and so did my uncle next time you talk about my dad I will kick your arse back where you came from your mother womb bitch." Harper warned Rianna who looked at her before she walked away from them.

"It's you who should be getting the luck because me and Vivianne are going to destroy your defence." Harper added before went back to her dad and he saw her holding his awards and she smiled at him.

"It was Rianna dad who stolen it." Harper said as he hug his daughter softly knowing he was happy that she got his award back.

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘺 🔴⚪️ {Tottenham Hotspur Stadium}

Harper was in the changing room seeing Vivianne and she could tell that she was ready and she got her warm up kit and Joe invited Arsenal Men to watch Arsenal Women play Spurs Women yet they also invited Spurs Men to the game.

"Hey Kieran are you excited to see Harper score a goal against these little girls?" Alex asked him as hector laughed so did Granit and they saw Thierry there Dennis couple of seat ahead of them which Harper saw her dad and uncle in the stand before seeing Kieran there causing her to smiled softly.

"I caught that smiled KT." Pierre said to him as they all laughed before Hector saw Harry.

"Lisps is here and so is his little boys." Hector said which Alex laughed and Harper got her kit on and she was standing in front of Vivianne and she was standing next to Rianna and they walked out to the fans cheering and we lined up as Dele saw Harper there but she looked at Kieran who cheered her on and they shook Spurs Women hands and Kim choose heads while Jenna choose tails and it was tails as Rianna made a L sign to Harper who ignore her and be the bigger person on the pitch and Sian Louise Massey-Ellis blew her whistle and Spurs Women kicked off and Rianna has the ball but Harper took it off her dribbled and seeing Vivianne and past it towards her and she went around Rebecca Spencer.

"What a assist by Harper Bergkamp and you know who score it's Vivianne Miedema." Commentary said as Harper went up to Vivianne as they both celebrate.

"Let's go." Joe yelled at us and Jennifer was defending and took out Rianna as Harper looked at Jennifer in shocked and Sian grabbed her red card and showed it to Jennifer who walked off and now Kieran looked at Harper.

"Don't lose hope Harper you got this." Kieran whispered as Harper looked at Jenna who was about to take a penalty and Sian blew her whistle and Jenna took her shot but Manuela save the penalty and she hold the ball as Harper did a mini fist pump and Rianna looked at Harper as Manuela boot the ball down the field and Harper went to head the ball to Vivianne but she felt a knee to the back from Ria and she fell forward in pain as Rianna went up to Harper.

"Go cry to yourself to sleep you ugly bitch." Rianna said to Harper who got up and was about to pushed Rianna but Jordan stop Harper and calmed her down as medics check out her back as Sian gave Ria a red card for a reckless tackle and she walked off and medics looked at Harper back.

"If you feel pain in your back let Joe know." Medics said to Harper who nodded at him and he went from Harper and she looked at Rianna was calmed down by Jenna and Becky looked at Harper.

"We taking the three points here." Becky taunted Harper who ignore her and she sorted her ponytail as she saw Daniëlle with the ball and she chip it towards Harper who end up volley the ball back in of the net and Becky didn't even save it as Daniëlle who went up to Harper.

After the match

Arsenal Women saw off their rivals by dismantle them {Arsenal 6 and Spurs Women 0 and Harper getting a Hattrick so did Vivianne and Spurs Women had nine players after Rianna got a straight red card for handling the ball in the box and she is going to missed the next match so is Ria and Harper is also going to missed the next match with a back injury after getting a knee to get back and Harper was in the medics room checking her back and she was fearing that she done something really bad for her back and Vivianne saw Harper there crying and she hugs her softly.

"Please don't cry Harper we all know that you're going to comeback." Vivianne whispered and everyone got changed and Joe looked at them.

"Ladies we just painted North London with red." Joe said to them as they cheered and Harper whispered in pain as Joe looked at Harper softly.

"Can someone gives me painkillers please?" Harper cried out in pain as Vivianne rubbed her back gently and they heard the door knocked and it was Arsenal Men as they all cheered really loud but Kieran went up to Harper who wrap his arms around her waist and she sighed sadly.

"You will come back I promise Harper." Kieran whispered softly and Harper lean back against him which he smiled at her softly.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦
Hey guys how are today? North London is Red in Women's Super League and Harper has a injury after being kneel in her back by Ria. Harper score a Hattrick.
-Evie 💕