𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ‹ | ⚽️ 「 ⤨ 👑 ⤨ 」 ⚽️ | › ━━━━━━━━━━┓I'll

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ‹ | ⚽️ 👑 ⚽️ | › ━━━━━━━━━━┓I'll

❤️
Queen of North London
: : : : : : : : : :
By Evie Johnson
❤️

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ‹ | ⚽️ 👑 ⚽️ | › ━━━━━━━━━━┛

❤️

Extended Summary
: : : : : : : : : :
I'm the q-u-e-e-n of the castle
❤️ - ⚽️ 👑 ⚽️ - ❤️

She is the daughter of an Arsenal Legend and she used to play for Tottenham Hotspur Women FC when she seventeen regretted her choice but she asks for a transfer away from Spurs Women and she signed for Arsenal Women FC and she followed in her father footsteps as her number on her back is number 10 just like her father Dennis Bergkamp.

Harper Bergkamp is daughter to an former Arsenal and Holland NT footballer Dennis Bergkamp and Marie Joseph who sadly passed away a year after Harper was born. She is the most bubbliest person always the apple of her dad eye and she would loves to play pranks on her teammates. She left Tottenham Hotspur Women because she felt unwelcome and she joined Arsenal Women in 2019 for £45.5millions and she face her former team and score worldie against them but she didn't celebrate her goal against them.

Kieran Tierney is an centre back and left back for Arsenal Men as he recently move from Celtic FC to Arsenal Men fc for 25milions but he bumped into Harper when they both first signed for the team. He knew that Harper was the one for him and he would go and watch her play or she would go and watch him play but if they're playing on the same day.

❤️

Cast
: : : : : : : : : :

Get down you dirty rascal
❤️ - ⚽️ 👑 ⚽️ - ❤️

Get down you dirty rascal❤️ - ⚽️ 「 ⤨ 👑 ⤨ 」 ⚽️ - ❤️