𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧 was in the park with Hector, Pierre, Alex and Granit as they looked at him as he was thinking about Harper and they were talking and he saw Harper there which he went up to her

"Get away from me you cheat." Harper said to him and he looked at her.

"You haven't let me explained myself she lying to you she just made it up so you can break up with me I love you more than anything in the world." Kieran whispered as she folded her arms at him and he pulled her towards him as he looked at her softly and kissed her in front of Pierre, Hector and Alex as they looked at them and Harper pulled away from him and he wrapped his arms around her but she saw Rianna there who was smirking at her and she went from Kieran and start to punched her who fell to the ground.

"I will kill you in sleep for those lies you have cause you're the most ugliest whore in the world." Harper shouted at her and Kieran got her of Rianna who spat up blood and she went from her and Kieran went in front of her.

"You better say sorry." Kieran snapped at Harper and she looked at him.

"Are you serious?" Harper asked him as he looked at her.

"Yes Harper." Kieran said and she walked away from him as he followed after her.

"You get back there and tell her you're sorry." Kieran said as she turned around to face him.

"Why should I? You don't own me." Harper said before walking away from him.

"Fuck you Harper you stupid bitch." Kieran yelled at her as she grabbed her phone and phoned Hayley who picked up.

"I don't want nothing to do with him anymore." Harper cried as she saw Kieran holding Rianna and she ignored him.

Later that afternoon

Kieran was over at Hector house and they were playing Fifa 20 and they heard the front door rang and Hayley was in the car as Kieran went to the door hoping it was the delivery guy but it was Harper who slammed the door in front of her and she sighed softly and went back to the car and Hayley drove off and Kieran went back to the game with Hector.

"Was that Harper Kieran." Hector said as Kieran sighed angrily and Hector looked at him.

"Kieran before you have a go with me we all know that Rianna lie to her twice Harper doesn't trust Rianna one bit." Hector informed Kieran who looked at him.

"She just doing this to get a kick out of Harper." Kieran said as Hector nodded and they both finished the match and they went to go to Hayley house as Harper would be there and Hector parked up which Kieran went to the front door as he knocked on the door causing Harper open the door seeing Kieran there.

"What do you want Kieran?" Harper asked him as he went up to her but she stop him yet he went up to her and kiss her and place his hand on her back which she kissed him back and he kisses her neck softly which she giggles at him.

"I want to work things out just us two so how about we go on a midnight picnic together." Kieran whispered as she looked at him.

"We can't we have to do something different what about restaurant instead." Harper suggested as he looked at her before agreeing with her and she kissed his cheek before Hector beeped his horn at them as Harper sworn at Hector who was offended as she smiled at him softly and he wind down his window.

"Kieran hurry up please." Hector pleaded as Kieran went from Harper and she watched him leave and Hayley watched on from the window and she got a text from Harry Kane vice captain from Spurs Men.

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺:
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Harper saw Kieran there with Hector still in the car tapped the window scaring them and they looked at her.

"I got a threat text from the vice captain of scum if the earth Harry Kane don't know how he got my number but you both play against him and bully him for me please won't you." Harper said to them as they looked at her.

"You know I would do anything for you." Kieran said to Harper until she heard Dele voice as she looked at him and he went for Harper but Harper kicked him in the nuts which he fell to his knee.

"Don't ever come near me you don't belong to me and YOU makes threats to me yet you won't do that on the pitch oh that's why you're FA Golden boy they would protect you by wiping your arse." Harper snapped at Harry who slapped her face hard and Kieran got out of the car as he punched Harry in the mouth hard who backed away from us and Dele looked at Harper.

"He's just using you to gain more famous." Dele said to Harper who didn't hear him.

"Dele you can talk you used me for sex forcing me to do it when I clearly said no you didn't listen to me when I say no I mean no you don't understand that do you." Harper snapped at Dele who went up to Harper and kiss her in front of Kieran and she pushed him off her as she wipe her mouth with her shirt and she looked at Kieran who grabbed something and hit Dele with it.

"Kieran stop it he's nothing to me ok please you will get your turn against them at Emirates North London Derby." Harper said to him and he looked at her.

"I hope so." Kieran said to her as Harry went up to Harper.

"Step away from me peasant." Harper said to Harry who walked away from them and Rianna went up to Harper and start to attack her but she kicked Rianna in the stomach.

"Don't even go there you lying slut." Harper spat at her and she walked away from them and Kieran calmed Harper down and she went back inside of Hayley house and Kieran looked at Harry, Dele and Rianna and they went from them and Harper looked at Kieran softly and they drove off.

Next Morning

Kieran went to the canteen seeing Pierre, Alex, Hector, Nicolas, Reiss as they looked at him and they also saw Harper with Jordan, Vivianne, Daniëlle and Beth as they all sat down away from the lads.

"What did you do Kieran for Harper not to be next to you?" Reiss asked Kieran who looked at him.

"Harry made a threat to Harper and she heard Dele voice and he went for her but she ended up kicking him in the groin." Kieran said to them as they looked at Harper who couple of bruises on her fingers cheered her but she felt a tear rolled down her cheek which she got up from the table and went from there yet Kieran went after her and he saw her crying which he place her in his arms.

"We won't talk about anymore it's done ok I love you Harper." Kieran said to her those three words and she looked at him in shocked.

"Do you really mean it or is it just words?" Harper asked him as he looked at her softly.

"I mean it for real Harper I really do love you have done when I first bumped into you." Kieran said as she blushed at their first meeting.

"Well I love you more." Harper said as Kieran grinned at her and they share a kiss.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦
Hey guys how was your Saturday night? Are you still over the Fa Cup Final hangover? Looks like Harper and Kieran are back together with the I Love You line to each other. Yes I'm bring the North London Derby matches {Arsenal Men and Arsenal Women} closer so do look out for that. Thank you for your support on this book I love each and everyone ❤️😍🥰
-Evie