2- Fanfiction; just for girls?

Now I have never personally read one so I am going to need you guys to help me.

I'm sure you have already noticed, but no matter what your search, a fan-fiction book will always come up. Nash grier, Justin Bieber, One direction, Five seconds of summer; it's always a boy isn't it. But what it's called when a guy fan girls? Have you ever read a boys fan fiction story on a girl or boy he fantasies about.

Come on boys don't be shy!

Is it really just for girls, we can easily say that boys can do it to; because they can....physically. Would you rather read the guys Fanfiction on his insect bromance with Nash grier; or the girls forgotten high school relationship with Justin Bieber. If I were to write one of these (using a fake celebrity) which one should I write?

Isn't it almost always the average girl from your typical teen fictional story. She falls in love with a guy, (or guys) with the name Harry, Zane (or the other ones). Hmmmm I wonder what happens....Oh right!

They get together!

Why? Why! WHY?!?!?! Why do we love these books so much. What about a realistic book where the fan meets the boys and doesn't get a proposal, but a badly taken photo graph and a messy autograph. Why does there have to almost always be love in it? Can you name any fan fictional book that doesn't involve love?

They almost always do well don't they?

......Personally I would be scared if I ever saw a fan fiction of my self.......Would you?

Vote and Comment