*time skip*

It's now 6 and we were getting ready to leave.

We were in the stalls and we were getting ready. I got ready before him so I was waiting out in the waiting room for him.

He came out and smiled at the workers. I got jealous for some reason.

We went to the car and got in. He started driving us home.

*time skip*

I was in my room. Corbyn left and he was going to his place.

Zach and Jack were coming over and I was going to tell them everything that happened.

There was a knock on my door. "Come in" Jack and Zach came in.

They sat next to me. "Tell us everything that happened"

"Corbyn and I were in the room together. And we just stayed there for a few hours. He looked really um... hot when he was sweaty"

"And then he went into the bathroom. Came back when he was adjusting his towel"

"And then.... it fell"

They were shocked. They tackled me to the bed and we all started laughing.

"Dude. You are so lucky!" Jack said.

"Am I? He was really embarrassed"

"I mean yeah. He would obviously be embarrassed. You got to see his thing" Zach said.

"Shut it Zach"

They laughed. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and I saw my sister, Anna. "You got to see who's thing?" She asked while walking in. She shut the door.

"Um. No-ones"

"Was it Corbyns?"

"Shut it Anna" I sat up. "Nope"

"I swear to god. If you tell mom or dad about it. I will kill you"

"I'm not. I'm just going to tell Corbyn something" my eyes widened. "Stop it"

She smirked and then there was a knock on the door. She shut the door and left.

"Shit"

I got up and ran after her.

I heard what they were talking about.

"So I overheard Daniel, Zach and Jacks conversation"

"Mhm"

"I heard that your towel fall down when you were at the sauna"

"Yes it did. It was an accident and I wanted to come here to say sorry to Daniel"

"Well he's upstairs. And I heard one more thing"

"What?"