15: Bust A Move (🍋)

Your timer went off, you woke up to see Luna and Athena were getting dressed and ready for work.

Diana was resting on top of you preventing you from getting up.

You rolled her over on the side of the bed as she was still snoring in her sleep but yet it was very adorable.

You kissed her forehead and began to get ready for work.

Walking into the kitchen you could smell eggs, bacon, and toast as the girls greeted you.

You sat down at the kitchen counter next to Athena as Luna pulled a seat next to you.

You gave them both a good morning kiss.

Breakfast was finished and you grabbed the plates for Luna and placed them in the sink.

Y/n: "I'll take care of the dishes tonight love."

Luna: "How gentlemanly of you~"

She complimented as she was adjusting your tie while looking you up and down.

She was about to give you a personal kiss for yesterday but before her lips could touch yours Athena placed a hand between the two of you.

Athena: "Ahem- I think we're going to be late."

You all agreed and just shrugged it off until later.

All three of you head in to your own jobs.

Long day as usual nothing very eventful happened except customer complaints who won't hear you out when you're explaining the situation so they'll continue to yell and sue you.

You left work to go pick up the girls, as you approached Luna's job you noticed this guy constantly hitting on her saying old one liners but what's surprising is all these words are like motionless wind to her.

She was absolutely not phased at all except she smiled and told him time and time again in a polite tone telling him that she's not interested.

You decided to be ballsy and went up to her.

Y/n: "Well hello there gorgeous~"

Her eyes quickly widened as she ran up to you locking her arms around you, you placed your hands on her butt and started to kiss signaling the man that Luna is yours.

He walked off in anger not looking back.

Y/n: "You handled that a lot better than most women."

Luna: "Because I know if he's going to offer me the same question then I will give him the same answer."

You felt your phone vibrate and read the text.

{Diana: WE NEED MORE BREAD! 😱}

You sighed.

Y/n: "I guess I'll have to run a quick trip at the store."

Luna: "Actually Y/n I can get groceries, you go get Athena."

Y/n: "Hm, I think I'll go get groceries."

Luna: "I can teleport and defend myself now!"

Y/n: "And yet you're still a valued target for predators, male or female."

Luna: "Well I know where to put them and who to call to come teach em a lesson, Mr. Strong man~"

She stated as she put her arms on your chest.

You held her close and kissed her.

Y/n: "Just be careful I don't want to lose you."

Luna: "You won't sweety, as long as you take care of me and love me like you always do then I'm not going anywhere."