Chapter 11

Dedicated to Strawberry_elephant

Ight this chapter is for this chick right here. Also they do the frickle frackle in this one.

Nolan POV

The door busted open and I heard two low growls filling up the room. Everything was quiet but foot steps were heard. Then, I felt two dominant auras behind me.

"Kitten, running away wasn't very nice. Especially when we almost came love," Jayden basically growled out. I felt a hand rubbing my left ass cheek and heard someone growl and another hand rubbing my ass cheek but this time on the right. "Jayden's right baby. That wasn't nice! Maybe we should punish you," as soon as those words left Axel's mouth, I gasped as I felt a spank on my ass.

I moaned quietly as the hand rubbed my sore spot. Jayden hummed in agreement and I felt another spank. I felt them taking off my shorts and heard someone spit in their hands. I then felt someone rubbing the spit all over my cheeks and smack it once. I now know why the spit was there. Liquid like water and spit makes your skin sensitive to sensations.

I moaned loudly as I felt multiple spanks on my ass. I whimpered when a very hard one landed on my ass on both cheeks. At the same time. That one hurt like a bitch.

I felt tears run down my cheeks when the hard ones continued. "Daddy! Master! Kitty is sorry! Please stop! It hurts!" I started sobbing out until the spanking stopped and hands were rubbing my buns. "Shhh its okay baby. We're sorry kitty, just five more okay? Me and Master love you so so much but we have to punish you okay? You make us want to fuck you so bad but you have been a bad kitty. Five more and you get a reward alright?" I gave a small sniff and answered "okay..."

Five more spanks then came to my ass leaving me in tears at the end from the overwhelming pain. I sobbed softly ass( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Daddy and Master caress my cheeks and told me how much of a good kitty I was for taking my punishment so well. "Such a good little kitty. Taking our punishments so well. Let's give you a treat yeah?" I heard Daddy questioned.

I gave a small whimper and received a kiss to my temple by Master. I heard a drawer being pulled and felt something cold being rubbed onto my entrance minutes later. I squirmed at the cold feeling but groan in discomfort when someone slipped a finger into my entrance.

The finger stayed there not moving. It was just uncomfortable. That is, before Master said "baby I'm gonna put in another finger" and did and announced.

I whimper in pain when the second finger slid in. Daddy rubbed circles onto my back and whispered sweet nothings into my ear and showered me in kisses.

When the pain went away, Master started thrusting his fingers slowly and did an scissoring action with them. I started mewling at the small sparks of pleasures that went up my spine. I heard two low husky growls and felt the fingers speed up.

My mewls then went up to mewls and moans and they grew louder when the third finger was inserted.

"M-Master! I'm s-so c-close!" As soon as those words left my lips, my pleasuring bliss stopped. I whimpered at the lost of pleasure and the fact that I felt really empty. "Shhh it's okay kitten! Master will fill you up with something much better!" Daddy said and gave me a kiss to the temple.

I heard Master hum and within a blink of an eye, flipped me around. I now can see both Master and Daddy's handsome faces and apparently, naked bodies. Huh. I didn't hear anything though. My confusion must have been shown as I  then heard a deep chuckle and look at Master "surprised baby boy?"

"We stripped when we were behind you and in front of your bubbly butt" Daddy explained. I nodded in acknowledgment at this information.

"Alright, baby I'm going to go in okay?" I nodded and Master slowly slid in. I whimpered in pain. Damn Master was huge. I felt full. "Master stop! It hurts!"  Master stops instantly and kissed away the tears that I didn't even notice were there. "Shhh it's okay baby. It's okay. It will feel good soon I promise." I looked up at him, "p-promise?" He nodded with a small smile and kissed my cheek.

I took a deep breath and adjusted to Master's size. When I nodded to him, signalling that he can move, he slid the rest of his rod into me slowly. The pain once again erupted but Daddy tweak my nipples and gave me butterfly kisses to distract me.

When Master was all the way in, he didn't move and gave me time to adjust. Both of them gave me butterfly kisses and soothing words.

I nodded for Master to move once the pain subsided. He then slid his rod out till only the tip is in and thrusted in slowly. I started moaning for him to speed up and Master obliged.

He set a steady yet fast pace. Moans and groans filled the room with the smell of sex. Daddy tilted my head up firmly and shoved his cock down my throat. I was surprised but quickly recovered on it and got to work.

I flicked my tongue on his tip whenever I can. I moaned even louder on purpose to give Daddy some vibration. I sucked him off as if his cock was the only popsicle in the desert.

Daddy and Master groaned and fasten their pace in ruining my mouth and ass. I was in a heavenly bliss and didn't want it to stop. Master then hit my prostate and made me moan my loudest. I then hear him yell "found it!" And he repeatedly hit the bundle of nerves within me.

I was screaming in sweet bliss at this point. I couldn't help it. The rough texture of Daddy's cock stroking my throat and mouth, the feeling of Master's cock entering me and exiting me while repeatedly hitting my bundle of nerves, I can't help it. It was all too much!

Soon enough, I felt a tingling sensation that ran up my spine. My eyes rolled back as I came the most I ever did. I was in pure heaven. I distantly heard two rough groans and felt hot sticky substance enter my hole and down my throat. But I didn't care, I only cared about my high.

Master and Daddy continued thrusting into my hole and mouth through our highs. When we came down from our high, I couldn't move. Well I could but I was really tired. All three of us panted and I saw Jayden get up and went to the bathroom.

Moments later, he came out with a towel and started cleaning me. Axel  went to take a quick shower. It was basically to splash some water on. Jayden did the same thing after Axel came out. While Jayden was in the shower, Axel picked out some long sleeve shirts he has. The sleeves were much longer then the short sleeve shirts he has while I'm wearing it.

I felt refreshed though since Jayden cleaned me so I didn't mind that I didn't get a proper shower. The shirt went down to my knees as well. Axel picked up some boxers and helped me put them on.

Jayden then came out and both got dressed in something comfy and got onto the luckily, not cum stained bed.

All three of us snuggled under the blankets and went into the land of sleep.

Author's note:okay it was bad smut I know. But I'm writing this at 6am in the morning cause anxiety and crap. Plus this is for a small treat. For those that didn't read my notice here this is for you.

So basically I posted a new book. And this book will be on hold. Why? Because once the first real chapter of "The Thorns Of A Black Rose" is posted, this book will have a chapter spree.

A chapter spree is where I will post a continuous of how many chapters I choose in one go. So I am preparing for that. So right now this book will be on hold. And also I posted this chapter cause I kept y'all hanging enough on the smut so here.

Anyways that is all. Goodbye my lovelies!