Chapter 14

Fun fact:All of the character's birthday are all random. Basically author was in the kitchen with her mom and she needed a birthday so she asked her mom for a date and that's how author-chan's characters birthdays came about.

!warning! Mentions of panic attack!

Nolan POV

I'm nervous. Really nervous. Like REALLY REALLY nervous. My tutor would be coming really really soon and it will be my first time socialising to someone other then Qistiena and the guys!

I don't know what I'm doing! I'm just sitting here and the guys are god knows where! I feel like crying god dammit!

3rd POV

Nolan curled up into a ball and started going into a panic attack. His heart felt like exploding. His head felt nauseous from taking in large gulps of air with no exhaling.

Nolan saw darkness and old memories of his parents, kids as they mocked him from outside that small little window in the dark basement he was always in. He couldn't stop. He started sobbing loudly and tossed and turned.

He felt two rough hands land on his shoulders in a gentle touch. A mere distant sound of 'Nolan' reached his ears.

Axel POV

"Nolan! Nolan! Baby you're having a panic attack!" I shook Nolan by his shoulders firmly. "Beloved you have to calm down!" Nolan took a deep breath as he look me in the eyes.

His pupils were moving frantically as his eyes were dilated. "Shit! Jayden! Hurry your fucking ass up! Nolan's having a panic attack! We're in the living room!" I looked back towards Nolan and stayed calm.

"Nolan I need you to tell me something you can feel right now" he looked down and felt around "t-the carpet! I-I can feel the carpet!" My sweet little kitten replied in panic. "baby tell you something you can smell...." Nolan took a sniff(somehow) "y-your cologne(is that how you spell it?) A-and...c-chocolate?" I would have laughed at that answer if we weren't in the situation we are in right now.

I heard Jayden's booming footsteps coming down the hall. He was running. And fast. "baby what can you see right now?" I continued as I realised my dearest beloved calmed down a little "I-I see y-you. I see t-the clock o-on the w-wall a-and...." And that moment Jayden pops up "a-and I see someone u-ugly" I couldn't hold it in as I burst into laughter.(just a lil laughter to lighten up the mood uwu) Jayden's face was absolutely priceless! He was flabbergasted and he was opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water! What makes this funnier is the fact Nolan said that unconsciously!

Jayden snapped out of it though and pouted a little but still rushed forward to Nolan's aid. He held Nolan close to his chest(he's just so tiny) after Nolan calmed down a little more and rocked him back and forth. I drew circles on his back and frowned at how small he was. Yes he was cute like this but still concerning. He should eat more.

By now Nolan calmed down completely other then a few sniffles here and there. We all sat in silence until Jayden spoke up, cutting the thick tension in the air with a knife. "What's wrong kitten? What's gotten you all roughened up hm?"

I looked back towards the tiny thing expecting an answer like Jayden was. I really hope our beloved was okay.

Nolan POV

I could trust them after all right? They love me right? I took a deep breath and decided to tell them...

Author's note:this is a short chapter cause I kinda lost motivation. And I also have to talk to y'all about something.