"Mia, show me the winning ribbon", asked Elena.

"I didn't get it!! May be that jerk would have recieved it on my behalf", spoke back Mia sipping her drink.

"Jeez, are those band aids on your knees?", exclaimed Elena.

Mia was playing with her drink while jane replied,

"You can call it as 'Winning prize' and that race brought Mia to this grumpy mood!!"

While Adam, Jane and Elena tried to boost up Mia and make her cheerful, another surprise comes running to her.

"Hey, james , what's up?", questioned Jane.

"Mia should come along with me to the volley ball event!!", said James.

"Why, are you people the instructors?? If so, then you have come in search of the wrong girl!! Our girl knew nothing about this game and ask her how many players would be in a team!! She would just stare at you!!", remarked Adam.

"Not so funny", scowled Elena.

"Actually we would be the captains of our own teams. One team is lead by Mia and another team's captain is myself", announced James.

Mia felt like a lightning has hit her hard. Her friends were surprised too.

"Why on earth, Mia??", shouts Elena surprised.

"Because the president and the vice president should be a part of this event. I hope they call it as the webb's high school tradition", elaborated James.

"Oh my gosh, this is wild, I didn't have a clue about this", said Adam.

"Fuck your rules and tradition", comments Jane. Mia still remained in the state of shock.

"How can she do something she doesn't know in her whole life?", gasped Adam.

"We can't say no because all the previous presidents have done it !! So, atleast Mia can stand in the field as a captain. Other 5 players would take care of other things", he told them, sulking.

He added,"I hope Mia doesn't want to disappoint the others and the break the tradition".

James was right , all the previous presidents were either heads of the cheer girls team or they were the captain of baseball team or football.

Both the girl and the boy presidents of the previous years so far were good at sports. So, Mia couldn't deny the volley ball game.

"Impossible!! Mia don't say yes and don't take up a lame decision!! You will be the one regretting it later", warned Jane.

Adam also said the same thing as Jane. Mia remained silent sipping her drink. She seemed frustrated but at the same time pretended she was alright.

"Well, Mia , I've a solution to this. What if I join with you in your team and play along with you", suggested Elena.

"This day can't get any worse", said Mia after a long time.

"Come on guys, let's get wild", cheered James.

Mia snapped back," Fuck it"!!

"So, you are doing this??", Adam asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, no other go!! I don't wanna be the only president ever who knew nothing about sports", said Mia.

"Hey, come on. It's time", said James.

"Sometimes you have to do what you don't like to get to where you want to be", quoted Mia.