Chapter- 11

Sanskar held his love in his arms tightly scared to lose her.. all the blank things in his mind were finally filled with colors from he losing her on the day of Uttara's marriage, just one second and her hand slipped from his hand only to fall into the gushes of water that took her away from him.. He winning her as Kissan, then their family splitting apart due to mere jealousy, his swear, her decisions, their separation.. everything!!

Everything was just so fresh in his mind that he couldn't help but shiver in fear, he felt whirlwind of emotions and burst out into tears and hid himself in her nape trying to seek solace.. he felt her hands holding his hands tightly that were on her belly and cried more..

Swara held his hands and closed her eyes still trying to believe what just happened, he asked her to not go.. he asked her to be with him, She let out a sob and immediately turned to him and threw her hands around his shoulder her feet raised standing with the help of her toes, she was almost in air when he hugged her back with the same intensity.. her fingers curled into the fabric of his dress and she clung to him with all her strength and just cried.. She felt his hands caressing her hairs and closed her eyes in peace.. Sanskar!! he was here, with her in her arms.. all fine!

Sanskar slowly broke the hug and looked at her face, they were red and filled with tears.. "Mein bohot dar gayi thi.. (I got so scared..)" she said in a mere whisper and he tugged a strand of hair that was on her face below her ear and wiped her tears as he nodded in a no and pressed her head to his chest closely.. She gulped her tears and on listening his heartbeat she quietly held on to him..

"Swara I.." she immediately raised her head from his embrace and kept her palm on his lips stopping him from speaking anything.

"shh.. tum theek ho, wahi kaafi hai.. Mujhe abhi koi baat nahi karni hai (you are fine and that's enough.. I don't want any conversation now)" her palm slowly moved from his lips and caressed his cheeks and her eyes trying to capture his presence forever and ever.. Sanskar stared at her silently, her tears filled eyes said so many things.. they were clouded with relief yet he could see a strange fear lingering there. He saw her big eyes getting closed and she joined their foreheads, he also felt his eyes immediately closing and they stayed like that for sometime feeling each other's breathes.. there was a knock on the door and they both got away from each other, it was Aman and also a Nurse.. the Nurse seeing him up from the bed asked him to be careful and take proper rest and Swara immediately took him to bed without listening to any of his words and just made him lye on the bed..

Sanskar had to be in the hospital for one more day and since the deal was almost coming to end Aman managed everything in the Office alone.. the thought of staying in the hospital bed for a night was annoying Sanskar but the night turned out to be peaceful as Swara slept in his embrace, she dropped a kiss on the left side of his chest where his heart was taking her name. Her face shined brightly in that dim light and her one smile lit him up and then she hugged him tightly closing her eyes to sleep and Sanskar smiled happily as he fell into a deep sleep..

------------------------

Sanskar was sitting on the sofa in their living room lost in his thoughts.. It's been two days since they came to their home from the hospital, he talked with him Mom through phone and just with her voice he knew she was craving to meet him.. Though the work was almost finished in Mumbai he still told her that he would definitely come and meet her a week later.. He had his own reasons to postpone his visit to Kolkata while Swara never even asked him once as to when will they go back or anything like that.. She smiled, she talked but still there was an emptiness.. he wondered whether she even knew his memory has returned or not because whenever he tried to initiate a conversation about their relation or family she always diverted the topics and he too always gave up seeing her teary eyes that were ready to cry but the previous night had made him determined..