Chapter- 9

MONDAY, VALENTINE'S DAY..

It was noon,

Sanskar was sitting in his cabin and was unable to concentrate on anything.. his thoughts going around whatever Swara had written in her diary.. He palmed his face as he was extremely frustrated, for him time was stopped! He thought nothing would have changed and from where he stood, if someone comes and tells him that he and Swara had a big serious fight, he would only laugh at them. A few days ago, Swara looked lost and worried.. he confronted her, came to know how she is scared to lose him. He himself asked her to not tell him their problems, he said he doesn't want to remember it and he meant his words! He genuinely felt he absolutely had no connection with a thing that had hurt his Princess.. Seeing her hesitating and fearing to tell him what actually happened, he knew he didn't want to hear anything but the diary had made him really restless..

"I want to ask forgiveness to him"

"I feel so low of myself, I feel like a coward to be with him and act like I have not made any mistake.."

Those words in the diary were echoing in his head.. now he wanted to know what had happened. He wanted to know his point of view during their tough phase, what was he feeling? Was he angry at her? But what mistake did she make?

When he was reading the last second page in her diary, She had written

"I feel like I am being very selfish and living with him not even trying to gain his forgiveness.."

He questioned himself, was she regretting to be with him for compromising on the rules she had made herself from childhood to not be selfish.. but then the last page had his heart tugged..

"our love would always win.."

"Even if his memory returns and he remains angry with me, I won't let him go from me.. I would get his forgiveness, main kuch bhi karungi par apne Sanskar ko khud se door nahi jaane dhungi! (I will do anything but won't let my Sanskar go away from me!)"

Oh.. Swara!

How he wished, things weren't like this.. either he shouldn't have lost his memory or they should have never fought. He wanted to know about the problem, he wanted to know the way he felt.. but somehow he couldn't muster up the courage to ask Swara about it. She was so broken few days ago, his words gave her strength and she is now like before.. carefree and happy.. now he didn't want to bring up this topic and hurt her again.

He jerked from the trance as his phone rang, it was his Swara. He looked at it for a minute and then attended the call..

"Hello my dear Patidev!"

He closed his burning eyes hearing her loud happy tone.. he didn't speak anything and just felt content hearing her voice..

"lagta hai, someone is still angry with me for teasing him!" he smiled hearing it, "maybe!" he said, his eyes still closed..

"hm.. so, when will my husband come to me so that I can pacify him?" He opened his eyes and there was a look of surprise in his face, all tension gone in air and he only wanted to know what Swara was going to do for him.. "Should I come now?" he was sure, he sounded desperate and he heard her laugh in reply which only made him more happy.. "batao na?" he asked. "Not now, come by evening to a place.. I will send you the location.. Bye!" and the phone was hung up before he could realize.. "arey!" he looked at the phone with a frown..

--------------------------

EVENING..

"Swara tum kitne talented ho?" ("Swara, how talented you are?")