Chapter- 8

NEXT DAY MORNING. It was Sunday..

"Swara, stop staring! Don't distract me like this.." Sanskar said shyly continuing his work..

"kya Sanskar? I am just staring at what is mine.. problem kya hai?" Swara said with a smile, Sanskar looked at her who was sitting on the kitchen slab, she had her chin rested on her palm and she was ogling at him like a fan girl..

"you got very much involved in the character!" he said in a surprised tone and a small giggle escaped her mouth hearing him.. He turned the stove off as the dish was ready, he transferred it in a bowl.. he added a fork in it and took the bowl in front of her, "tan tada! Khaake batao kaisa hai?" he said excitedly and she looked at him dryly..

"Sanskar whoever cooks maggi, it taste the same!"

"but I have added my love in it, it would be very different!"

She rolled her eyes hearing him and took the bowl from him, she twirled the fork taking some amount of noodles and kept it in her mouth, she stopped blinking her eyes realizing something, he was looking at her widening his eyes desperately waiting for her reaction.. she slowly gulped the noodles without saying anything, there was a glass of water just a bit far from her.. she reached out to the glass, taking a sip she continued to eat noodles and Sanskar questioned her eagerly..

"batao na, how is my love filled noodles?"

She nodded her head still gulping down the noodles, "accha hai!" he grinned at her.. "but how did you add your love? In the form of salt?" he frowned, he took the fork from her and had a bite of noodles.. he looked at her slowly chewing it and she had raised her eyebrows, "I just added one spoon.." he gulped it and continued, "why is it so salty?" she smiled and said, "kyun ki.." she took the fork from him, "you should not add salt in this.." she continued eating.. "what?" he asked and she nodded at him, her lips curved in a naughty smile..

"I thought we should add salt in every food.." he said confused.. "not in instant noodles Mr. Maheshwari!" he sighed hearing it..

"I was preparing in front of you.. you could have corrected me!" he said in defense..

She grinned and pulled his cheeks, "kya karun? I was so indulged in staring my cute husband's face that I didn't see what he was doing.." he narrowed his eyes and she started laughing throwing her head back.. she took one more bite and Sanskar held the bowl in her hand trying to snatch it from her, "stop! Why are you eating this?" She freed the bowl from his grip, "we shouldn't waste food!" she said with a serious face and he stopped her from eating more.. "nahi.. don't eat this, bohot kharab hai!" but she continued to eat though he was trying hard to hold her arms and stop her..

"why are you so stubborn? I am Swara and you are Sanskar now! Sanskar always listens to what Swara says.." he said tiredly leaving her..

"and Sanskar always accepts what Swara gives him with love.."

She said softly and he looked at her amazed.. she leaned and pecked his cheeks, he looked at her blinking his eyes and then let out a sigh.. "I be Sanskar or Swara, I always lose to you.." she laughed and he opened his mouth asking her to feed him and then they both ate the salty noodles!

---------------------------------

AFTERNOON..

Swara was preparing lunch with a constant smile on her face.. she remembered the morning incident and her smile was not stopping.. when she told she itself will prepare lunch not trusting his cooking skills anymore, his reaction was worth watching.. a slight laugh escaped her mouth as she remembered his expression.. he was frowning, whining, a bit of guilt for spoiling the noodles and he was flushed with embarrassment!