"Come on, we have to go back and tell everyone," I say, nodding back towards the village. We quickly make our way back, striding over to the room Mando and I were sharing. I knock frantically on the wood, hoping that he would answer quickly. "Mando! Put your pants back on and let us in!" I shout, continuing to knock. 

"Dank farrik- come in!" he shouts back at us. Cara and I race in, our eyes snapping right over to him. He was cleaning his blaster, a rag in one of his gloved hands. I look over to the windowsill to see that the tray of food that Omera had brought us was now empty. "What's wrong?"

"Apparently, the boys that offered us the job failed to mention the fact that we're dealing with an Imperial Walker," I explain, sighing while shaking my head. He quickly stands up and tilts his head to the side, obviously not believing what I had just said. "We saw a print out in the forest."

"We need to gather the village people and let them know," he says, nodding his head while posturing up properly. Cara nods and walks outside, calling for everyone to gather around so we can speak to them. I was about to walk out, but Mando catches my arm, gently pulling me back a bit. "What were you two doing in the forest?" 

"Just scouting. Nothing too important," I say, shrugging my shoulders while narrowing my eyes at him. He seemed nervous and tense, but I didn't know why. A sigh crackles through his modulator and the tension in his shoulders seems to dissipate. "Come on. We shouldn't keep them waiting."

We walk outside and see that the whole village was already standing in front of us, including the children that were peering at us with eager eyes. I swallow hard, slowly looking over to Cara and Mando as they stepped up to where I was standing. Their arms pressed against my shoulders, sandwiching me in place. Mando slowly took a step forward, clearing his throat before speaking. 

"Bad news. You can't live here anymore," Mando says in a blunt manner. My jaw drops a bit and my brows perk up. He really could have said that better- The villagers gasp, fear filling their eyes. 

"What the hell, Mando?" I mutter through gritted teeth so the villagers couldn't hear me. 

"Like you could do any better?" he growls back at me. 

"You know this is going to be like the whole Jawaese situation we had on Arvala-7 and you know it," I say with a harsh bite in my tone. I look up at him as he tilts his helmet down to look at me. I could tell that he had a glare set on my face. 

"What is it going to be this time? Are you going to tell me that my pronunciation sucks and say that you're more fluent in Basic this time?" he asks, letting a scoff trail his words. I scoff back at him and roll my eyes at his sarcastic comment.

"No. I was just going to say that your execution needs a little work," I spit back, narrowing my eyes into a harsh glare. 

"Again, like you could do any better?" he spits right back. 

"Vaabir Ni linibar at sirbur bic o'r mando'a par gar at suvarir?" I snap in Mando'a at him.

"Oh an be a sudden gar liser jorhaa'ir mando'a," he sneers.

"Meg's gar wero ti ni staabi jii?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Ni don't ganar a wero ti gar, vaabir gar?" he says, taking a step forward and towering over me. "Ni'm not te solus keeping secrets teh te adat Ni trust most!"

I gasp, my posture straightening out.

"Ni'm not te shi solus hiding something. Gar promised-"

"Quit it, you two," Cara snaps to get us to shut up. Mando and I take a few bitter steps away from each other, crossing our arms while our gazes flicked back over to the villagers. Cara turns back to the villagers, letting out a small huff of a sigh. "I know this is not the news that you wanted to hear, but there aren't any other options."