"Now, Finish this War between our leagues, But handing us what we wanted for centuries.." Ra's praised, But Lila furiously Yelled.

"You Guys are stupid! I stalked her enough to know her pathetic tricks shes using on you guys! And you!" She started then Pointed at Matthew.

"You! I can't believe you gave up our miraculous Just for Stupid Love!" She yelled, Matthew had a hurt expression .

"You...Don't love me?" He asked With sadness, She rolled her eyes.

"Ofcourse i don't! You Kept me in A cell for months! And we've known each other for two months or more! How could i love you?! I don't even love myself!?" She yelled, She ran towards Ladybug.

Ladybug being Alarmed " Sara Now!" She yelled, Sara Ran Towards the exit of the temple, Assassins hot at her trail, Lila Punched Ladybug which she turned to dust, She was an illusion.

Ra's cursed in arabic as Nyssa yelled at the assassins,She ordered them to Attack anyone who was close to the building, And keep the black and blue haired boy In his cell.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Someone is In here!" An assassin yells, Red hood and Black bat curse under their breathe, The misson has been Compromised.

"The Missions has been compromised!" Red hood yelled through the comms.

"Copy that, Get Luka out now, Where's Sara!" Ladybug Yelled, Sara nudges her side.

"I meant The illusion Sara!" She said, The real Sara is multimouse Right now.

"Uh, I don't know, Should we go in !? Queen be yelled.

"Yes! We need those miraculous!" Ladybug yelled, Then then she and the batfam bursts in the fight.

"We need help! We're corned and outnumbered!" Blackbat yelled, Then ladybug and Queen bee Fought until they found Luka with them.

He was in bad shape but managed to Walk, He was happy when he saw Ladybug.

"Oh god! Marinette!" He yelled and hugged her she hugged back but quickly stopped.

"I'm sorry, But you need to get out of here!" She said, He nodded then Red Hood and Black bat escorts him outside the battle.

"Ladybug! We found Me! The uh illusion, We have the miraculous now! We need to get out of here!" Sara Said through the comms.

"No, We need To get Lila back to her family, Unfortunately" Ladybug Said, Everyone groaned through the comms.

"That snitch!? I'm worried Marinette" Chloe complains, Then Suddenly Marinette turns to someone running up to Hit her, It was Matthew, But he didn't touch her because an arrow went through his shoulder, Matthew fell and groaned in pain.

"Your going to pay!" He yelled, ladybug ignored him, Then Robin Joined her.

"Who's he?" Damian asked, Ladybug Shrugs.

"I'm your cousin, You Idiot!" Matthew yelled.

"Oh, He does Look like you in a way Damian" Ladybug says.

"I don't look like him!" They both yelled in union before glancing at each other in shock, Then ladybug laughed at them.

"Now you just confirmed it" Then she spotted Lila running out of the Temple, She began to run after her, But more and more Assassins keep appearing.

"Do you think we should use plan B!?" Red robin yelled, Then Batman spoke in his Comm privately until a few seconds, A wall in the temple explodes, SuperBoy Aka Jon Kent, Ace Aka Lucy Quinn and Poison Iris Aka Darcy Ishley-Smith.

Ladybug and Queen bees mouth hang open wide, That was unexpected.

"Hey, You Could Catch flies with that" Lucy laughs, Then They fought together.

"I didn't expect this from you Darcy, You look Fashionable!" Chloe Says, Darcy smiles as her Plant vines Held some assassins and threw them away.

Darcy's suit was similar to her mothers, Poison Ivy, Except Iris Flowers dressed most of her Body, While Lucy Had A bat in her hand and wore Similar to what her mother wore ( Basically Harley still wears Her old original Black and Red suit, While Lucy Wears What her mother wore in Harley quinn show if you know that).

"I'm going after Lila! She shouldn't be far!" Ladybug yelled, They all nod as she goes hot after Lila's tail.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Finally The last chapter is here! Now only the epilogue! It won't take long to publish, Just a few words to get it done! Ahhhhhh! I'm so happy and sad at the same time! The book is ending!

~Be_Spoiled03