Chapter 12

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Four months later ...

Marinette walked back to her locker and placed her books back, then she felt someone tap on her right shoulder, she turned and found a brunette boy with hazel eyes.

"Uh hey, I'm Andrew" he introduced, she smiled politely and introduced herself as well.

"So, i was wondering if we could, you know, hang out?" He asked without nervousness in his voice, Marinette kinda thinks he's kinda shady, especially with that Weird charming smile of his.

"As a date?" She asked unsure, he nods and an awkward tension fills the air, he raises an eyebrow as her eyes widen.

"Are you going to answ-" he starts but the knight in shining armor appears.

"Back off" Damian growls, Andrew was about to talk again but the demon's glare stopped him from doing that.

He walked away in defeat, Marinette sends a quick glare towards Damian and he shrugs.

"What? It's his fault he tried to ask you out" Damian says, Marinette slams her locks shut and turned to him.

"I'm not upset abot that, I'm actually grateful you did that" She replies.

"but the problem is, your being overprotective" she says and they walk back to class.

"Can you blame me? Everybody here tries to hit on you" He grumbles.

"Damian, i get your trying to protect me from shady people and all, but it's kinda too much" she nudges him.

"Sorry, i promise I'll be less protective" he sarcastically says.

"Good morning Lovebirds" Lucy suddenly chirps beside them, then darcy appears and waves at them.

They both rolled there eyes, They were just best ' Friends ' , Not a couple like some people might refer.

You might be thinking when did Marinette and Damian hit off?

Well, A Flashback would tell you all that, It happened just about Four Months Ago.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Flashback...

Pain...It was all Marinette felt as the Bat miraculous holder appeared. you'll be confused to see him as a normal human with a magical jewelry, because...he isn't.

Those Fangs, his glowing hazel eyes, giant wings, and and a scream that can rip your ear drums way faster than Black canary.

She couldn't stand a chance, maybe that's what she thought, she couldn't have thought about a plan in the moment, she just used the lucky charm, but no chance , she fell by one blow with his giant fangs.

She was on the ground, with a bloody arm, he made a big wound that was bleeding, she was dizzy and her vision was blury for her to stand.

All what she saw that she was being held bridal style and that's all, she passed out on Robin while he tried to attack the monster.

But , the monster didn't do anything to Damian. which confused him, it just backed up and said these exact words.

"This is just a warning, I'll be back for her Damian" then it left him Shocked by it's words.

Since that day, Ladybug Has made a partnership with The batfamily to help her, Because Robin has taken her to the cave so Alfred would treat her wounds before she bled out to death.

But it happened, she detranformed on his arms that day, he found out she was Marinette, he was quite surprised by that. he didn't give a thought that time because her life was on hand.

He removed his mask and observed her that day, while Alfred treated her, she fluttered her eyes open and gazed opon him.

"D-Damian?" She said slowly, his lips twitched a smile and held her untreated hand.

"Shhh, it will be okay, Angel" he said without thinking.

She nodded slowly and squeezed her hands.

And that's how there friendship blossomed, even though they kinda have feelings for each other, but they were afraid to confess, afraid to ruin their friendship.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Present Time...

"Are you planning to Make a Gender reveal party?" Asked Jade, Penny sighed heavily then answered.

"No, me and jagged thought that maybe we could have it as a surprise as birth" Penny placed her fakest smile.

"Oh no! Where's the fun in that? Having a party would be splendid ! Better than waiting and all that curiosity!" She blabbered.

Jade Watts, She's the new neighbor who started to butt in ' Everything ' The Stones household do.

Sara and Luka can agree on one thing, They despise Jade more than they hate each other, Penny didn't want to seem rude by disagreeing on most things she said.

"I can't watch penny suffer anymore! What are we going to do?" Sara whispers to Luka as they eye the conversation between Penny and Jade.

"Honestly, I have no idea, But when i asked Marinette, she said that we should just play with it by being nice" He shivered.

"Marinette is being too sweet for her own good" Sara smiled and waved fakely as Jade spotted her.

"Oh, Is she your daughter? She's so beautiful" Jade started to grab and play with Sara's cheeks, it stared to get red and hurts.

"No, Sara is Marinette's sister. she was adopted months ago" Penny Answers her.

Then Sara noticed that Jade was staring at her Neck, calm down. she ain't a vampire.

"Why do you have a scar on your neck dear? " She asked and attempted to touch her, but Sara backed away.

"Did you have abusive parents before Arriving here?" She asked again making Penny boil with anger.

Sara quivers her bottom lip as her eyes began glossy, she runs up to her room and slams the door.

"I think that's enough Questions Jade" Luka gritted out and pointed at the door.

Jade gasps offendedly and looks at Penny who was glaring at her.

"You heard him, Get out..." Penny grits.

Jade scoffs and walks out of the house, Penny sighs in annoynce and tries to go to check on Sara , but Luka stops her.

"I'll go check on her, you rest. you need it" he reassures , Penny hugs him.

"Your going to be a great bug brother" She says, he hugs back and kisses her forehead since he's taller than her by a whole foot.

"And your going to be a great mother" she tears up a bit and walks away, then he went to see Sara .

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Hey guys! This is just a refill chapter, The next one will be epic, *cross fingers*

~Be_Spoiled03