Epilogue

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

*Warning*

This Chapter Contains Suicide! If you don't want that and want to read the chapter, When you see this ( *) It means it starts, And again skip until you see this * again.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"You finally decided to show up" Lila says as she stood next to the hikey edge of the snowy mountain, She was staring at down at the bottom of mountain.

"Lila, You don't have to do this.." Marinette said, Lila chuckled.

"Why? It's not like you don't desire it, and i killed my mother, I don't deserve to live Marinette, I'm a horrible person, I lied all those years because I'm never going to be like you..." She starts then turn to her with tears flowing down her face.

"Lila.." Marinette doesn't know what to say, She felt bad, Lila wipes her tears off before continuing.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Your the most person who made me feel bad! Your the famous Mdc, Rockstars Honorary Niece, But most, Was being noticed by Adrien Agreste, I can't even believe you rejected him!" Lila yelled, Ladybugs Blood Boils.

"I didn't!" She yelled, Then Lila laughs at her.

*

"That's not what he told me, Anyways, I'll be getting out of your hair for good, I mean Who needs Lila Rossi?!" She laughs loudly, She's Being crazy, Then she Jumped Off the Mountain.

But Ladybug Held both Hands to save her, Lila gave her a weird and sad expression.

"Why are you trying to save me?! I took Away your Friends and family!?" Lila's voice break, Marinette smiles faintly.

"Because, you could have a chance to be a nice person, You just need to try.." Marinette said softly.

Then suddenly Lila's face falls to a cold blank face, She pulls Marinette closely as she mumbles her darkest words.

"The world doesn't Need me, Or does it need you!" She pulls Marinette with her off the mountain.

"Marinette!" Ladybug heard faint voices as she was falling along with Lila clinging into her.

She tried to Use her yoyo but Lila already threw it far from them to reach, Ladybug closes her eyes for the last time.

*

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

The other gathered On the edge of the cliff, Chloe Sobbed uncontrollably on Cassandra, Lucy and Darcy cries silently on each other, As the other Keep a sad face in silence.

"Marinette!" Damian finally arrived panting, He saw the sorrow the others had on their faces, He saw them eyeing the cliff, So he instantly knew.

"Marinette!" He yelled and Ran towards the edge even further than the others, But jon grabbed into his arms and pulled him for a hug.

"No Damian, She's gone" He said sadly, A few seconds, Jon felt his Suit Getting wet from Damian, The Damian wayne is Sobbing, Marinette surely did something to him.

"I l-loved h-her...." He whispered and backed away wiping his tears, he faces Darcy with a pained expression.

"Please....Bring her up here..." He asked her, She Panicked.

"B-but-" He cutted her off.

"Damn it Darcy! Just do it!" He snapped at her, She flinched at his voice but did it either way, She felt goosebumps and a tear slipped her face when She felt her plants Lift Marinette's Cold Body.