Chapter 15

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Hurry up Nette! We don't have all day!" Chloe exclaimed as she carries four shopping bags fulled with new clothes, Marinette rubbed her temples and sighed, she didn't except to go the mall when Chloe called her for an ' Emergency' .

The four girls, Marinette, Chloe, Lucy and Darcy explores the mall and buy anything pretty in sight , Marinette said that it's a waste of money, especially since she makes her own clothes, then Lucy begged her to give her a beautiful bad*ss jacket Marinette bought, she gladly gave it to her.

"Okay, let's take a break from shopping, i think if hear the word ' Shopping ' I'll faint, literally!" Marinette complained.

"What about me and Marinette go get food while You both stay with the bags?" Lucy suggested, the girls agreed and Marinette left with lucy, Darcy blinked twice and hid her eyes behind her hair like always.

"So...You don't talk too much, Don't you?" Chloe asked, Darcy nodded and chloe smiled.

"It's okay, I know someone who's shy just like you" Chloe referred to Juleka, But at least Darcy wasn't that Gothic dark.

"......." They both didn't say anything for a few moments until Chloe broken the silence.

"Do you really know Lila Rossi?" Chloe asked, Darcy tensed then decided to talk.

"Y-yeah, She's My Stepmothers neice " She said truthfully, then kept talking.

"Lila was never like Rebecca, Rebecca is nice and very sweet, She's like my own mother" She smiled softly, but Chloe decided to throw the bomb.

"Where's your mother?" She asked, then thought how stupid she was, you can't just ask a person a question like that.

Chloe opened her mouth to speak but Darcy beated her to talk.

"It's okay, i don't mind talking about my mom" She started.

"My mom...is very different than other people, she and my father didn't worked out when he found out abou-" she cuts herself, she shouldn't have spoken.

"About what?" Chloe said confused, Darcy opened her mouth to speak, then nothing came out, What was she supposed to say?

Then Darcy spotted Lucy coming towards them with the Food , Marinette no where in sight.

Darcy waved at Lucy instead ,making Chloe turn to see Lucy alone, she placed her hand on her hip.

"Where's Marinette?" Chloe asked, Lucy shrugs and gives each one a bag of takeouts.

"Beats me, she just said she'll be back in five minutes, honestly, she looks like she seen a ghost" they sat on a nearby empty table and waited for Marinette.

"You know what, let's eat!" Chloe exclaimed, Lucy crossed her arms and gave a grumpy look.

"Some friend you are" She rolled her eyes, Chloe ignored what she said and started to eat, Lucy shooked her head and gasped when Darcy, Also started to slurp her strawberry smoothie, Lucy glared at her then sighed, she started to eat as well.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

*A While before*

"So what are you getting for Chloe?" Lucy asked, Marinette tapped her chin rapidly before snapping her fingers.

"She loves sushi! But...i doubt we can find Sushi in this restaurant, So.....A Chinese takeout?" She rambled, Lucy sighed annoyed, she was very impatient.