"She-she-" Darcy sobbed but Lucy hugged her From behind Glaring at Damian, He gave an apologized look, but he need to see his beloved.

Then Marinette finally Was in view, The plants place her Limp Body softly in front of him, He fell to his knees and touched her, she didn't Have any Physical injury on the outside, so he thought she might be alive.

"Marinette!?" He shakes her, But she doesn't wake up, He Shakes her more violently and starts to sob, He hugs her body closely until he felt a little hand on his shoulder.

He turned to see Sara with tears down her face, She sniffed before Cupping Marinettes cold face, But then Her eyes widen, He was confused for her action.

"Its all up to her now..." Sara mumbled, Damian Gave her a weird look before Speaking.

"What do you mean?" He asked, She gave him a look before looking back at Marinette.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Marinette Felt a soft grass as she lyes on the ground, She flutters her eyes open and seems confused, Where was she? Who was she? She didn't have any clue.

She was in a place, Green grass, Cloudy skies, River streams and bushes, She stands up and look around.

"Hello?....Hello!?" She yells, No one seems to be here other than her, She sighs but see some Red magical dust flying around.

She was confused but saw a red creature flew by her " Marinette! Follow me!" It said.

Marinette thought for a moment beforw some memories flooded her mind.

"My...Name is Marinette....Dupain-Cheng!" She remembered, She followed the path the creature made.

it leads to a door that's inside of it is nothing but white glowing light, She saw the small creature who she started to remember.

"Tikki?" Marinette asked, Tikki smiles and nods slowly.

"Come on Marinette, You need to remember, and you have to choose" tikki said.

"Choose what?" Marinette asked, Tikki sighs sadly.

"Your a great guardian Marinette, So you have an other Chance at living your life, You continue to live, Or stay here" Tikki said.

"Stay here?" Marinette questioned, Then she kept thinking.

"Please Marinette, You have to choose wisely" Tikki said.

"I....Can't leave..." Marinette mumbled, Tikki gave her a look.

"Why is that?" Tikki asked, Marinette groaned in frustration.

"I Don't know.....Wait......Sara.. The baby...Luka....jagged...My parents" Marinette trailed off, Tikki smiled.

She gasped lightly and held her hand to her mouth.

"Damian..." She whispers, She runs towards tikki very fast.

"Please, I need to go back to them" She sobbed, Tikki nods her head slowly.

"Are you sure this is what you truly want?" Tikki asked.

Marinette nods rapidly before tikki motion her to walk through the door, She hesitate but walks but not before saying.

"See you on the other side" She says to tikki and Enters the door, That's before everything went black.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Sara watches closely with the others, Damian was still holding Marinette and being impatient.

"Look!" Chloe yelled, Marinette's eyes open slowly as she saw everyone eyeing her very closely.

"Hey guys" She smiles, everyone Sighs in Relief, She realizes she's in Damians arms and hugs him, He hugs back but very strongly.

"Don't you dare do that to me again.." He whispers, She rolls her eyes.

"Like i said, No promises..." She says, Then when she backs away he still keeps holding into her waist.

She gave him a confused look " Wha-" she starts but gets cut off when he suddenly connects his lips with hers.

She was very surprised but kisses him back, she places her hands behind his neck as he pulled Her closely She felt like Millions of butterflies dancing inside her stomach, It's like firewo-

"Can you both to keep your hands off each other, Jeez.." Luka suddenly appears, They both stop and Blush.

"Just kidding, You can do what you want, But not to much fun..." He chuckles.

"Luka!" Marinettes face heats up, They all laugh at her.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Two months later...

"You promise your going to visit..." Damian says to Marinette as she held onto Tyler, Tyler Daniel Stone was her little brother that reminds her of penny, Oh how much she misses her.

Now she's departing to Paris, Summer break finally came, Jagged only took custody of Marinette for one year, It's almost over, And he said little Tyler needs to meet his relatives in Paris.

Sara was both happy and sad, She loves gotham so much, she doesn't want to leave her friends, But she did want to meet Sabine and tom since they adopted her, Chloe left Gotham 2 weeks ago and is waiting for Marinette to arrive too, The class are Also waiting for Marinette to apologize, But she already made it clear she won't forgive them, Or Adrian since he's the one who gave out her secret, Ladybug explained to Mrs.Smith what her niece what really is, But to her surprise, She already found out when she also read Lila's diary, And promised Marinette that he secret is safe with her, as for Ra's, Nyssa and Matthew, They disappeared from the scene, But someday they'll return, But Marinette will be ready to face them this time.

"I won't promise" She starts, He gave her a sad expression before she laughed at him.

"What?" He asked, she wiped a tear of joy and stops.

"Damian, I'm not going to visit, But I'm going to have my college years in gotham, I'm going to live here after i graduate" She announces, His eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" He asks her, She nods as they both Share a passion goodbye kiss since they heard the plane is about to take off.

"I love you" She says to him and holds Tyler tightly.

"I love you too" he smiles, She takes her suitcase and follows Sara, Luka and Jagged who uses a cane, his leg still need to heal completely to use.

"Bye!" Sara Waves at Damian, He happily waves as he sees them disappear.

His smile flatter away, but keeps in mind she would come back, She left and came back from the dead, So it won't be to hard to Come back from the other side of the world.

She sits on her seat but before she puts on Airplane mode on her phone she receives a text.

My Demõn

I miss you already :(

She smiles and replies back.

My Angel

Me too :0

He shakes his head happily before he heads home.

The End

In Memory of Penny Stone
A partner,Friend and Mother.

This Book is officially completed! I'll soon work on my other projects, Stay in touch with my account.

Don't forget to Check out my Profile to see my other Daminette stories! I mean beside this there's one.

By yours Truly!

~Be_Spoiled03