eleven

months passed by like a blur. it felt like everything was in its perfect place when it came to my relationship with bright. since that time he told me everything, he had never failed to show me how much he loved me, though i believe love is such a strong word to say but that was what i'd love to believe.

he'd text me during my vacant time where i was either at the coffee shop beside the uni gate or inside the library, driving myself to nut because i had to study for finals. it didn't even occur to me that it had been this long until my professors started handing out modules and pointers. 

i just got inside my apartment, and i my eyes were sore. was that the right term? i didn't know what else to say. my eyes hurt from reading too much that i didn't even recall bright's texts and calls because my phone was on silent the whole day until now when i took it out of my bag.

there were bunch of "where are you?", "are you going to eat outside?", and "i'm outside of your apartment" that just came right this second. i almost dropped my phone because i was excited to see him. 

when i opened the door, bright was holding a couple of paper bags on his hand while pulling the crown of his black cap down so no one could see him. i smiled before giving him a tight hug and letting him in. 

bright would always put on his cap when he would go to my apartment, because just like what we had promised each other we would always be careful. 

"why didn't you reply to any of my texts?" he asked, putting the paper bags on my small table and settling himself on my bed before taking his cap off. he tousled his hair and brushed it to the side, and i couldn't almost see stars sparkling over his entirety. what happened to me? i fell in love, that's why.

"i was studying," i told him as i knelt in between his legs and put my arms on his waist, snuggling on his shirt. i'd always love this smell. his smell. 

i felt him caress my head, "that's good, but please take time to check your phone once in a while. and what did i tell you? put it in your pocket so you'd feel it vibrate when someone texts you."

i was just nodding the whole time, taking another sniff of him until he pulled away and held my cheeks in his palms.

"are you listening?" 

i nodded and he just smiled before giving me a kiss. he stood and went to the table, pulling plastic containers out of the paper bag he brought.

"what are those?"

"i bought you food since i know you haven't eaten yet."

right there, my heart melted.

"have i ever told you how much i love you?" i asked, and he just laughed before mouthing the word always and sitting on the chair.

bright beckoned me to come sit beside him, but i wasn't hungry for food. instead, i positioned myself on his lap before sliding my tongue on his jawline. my cock jerked, knowing what exactly i was hungry for. him.