Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.

Start from the beginning

"Yes..." Gulf answered.

"Yes, it's a new series and we will be acting with them" Saint said after the confirmation with Gulf, he is backing him up.

I 1: I see, did you apply for the role? Did all you apply for the roles? How did it go?

"Allow me to answer" Zee said "For this series we were just chosen by the management, we were told that we will be acting with new actors/actresses. We all have a chance to refuse but for me as a senior, I would like to guide the new faces and want to have a chance to act with them. It's honor for me to work with them" He added.

"Yes... It's the same for me. I was informed by my manager about it and why not? Even though they're new I can feel that they're good. It will be a best experience for me though. Being new in this industry will not make you lesser as long as you put your heart into it" Win said. The others just nodded.

"The same for me too, I want for the new faces to learn from me as well, also share my best practices with them and get to know more about them" Saint added.

I 2: Hmm.. Do you know why you were chosen?

"Don't know krub" Saint said and he laughed. "Better ask the management about that" he added and they all laughed.

I 2: How about you two?

"We are actually new here, as you can see we are not locals. Someone came to us and wants to hire us and to try acting, so when we were offered for this job *he looked at Bright* we agreed. Also, to take it as for our personal growth and take our chances, luckily we have our seniors to guide us for this" Gulf answered for them, and Bright just nooded his head for agreeing what was said by his friend. The three seniors just agreed on them.

I 1: That's our next question *laugh* you both are not locals. How long have you been staying in Thailand? Which country are you from?

"We're here for almost 2 Months I guess? *laughs* and I'm half Thai, half filipino. I was born in the Philippines and this is just the third time I've been in this country, probably the longest time that I will stay here or so... We don't know what future holds" Bright said and laughed a bit.

I 2: how about you?

The interviewer turned to Gulf and asked the same question.

"Same with Je, we came here at the same time. I'm half Chinese and half Thai actually. I was also born in the Philippines, why? Ask my parents *laughs*. This is also my third time here in Thailand and not sure if it will be my longest stay here... We live here before for 5 years I guess? but that's when I was still young.. Like Bright said, we don't know what future holds, so let's see" Gulf said and laughed which also made the other actors laughed.

I 1: I'm curious, are you two an item?

Gulf looked at Bright but he saw Bright's already looking at him. They both laughed which made the interviewers face looks more curious.

"No, we're not. Were friends... Good friends" It's Bright who answered. The interviewer looks dissatisfied with the answer but they proceed and leave the topic alone.

I 2: To wrap this up, do you guys want to say something to your seniors? Also, any message for the new faces here from you guys?

"Okay I'll start... Please guide us. We will do our best and will learn as much as we could grasp. We apologise for the mistakes we are about to commit but we will assure you, you can get the best the we could give" It's Gulf who answered first.

"Yes... Please guide us and support us. We really need your patience as we learn the ropes and holes in this industry. Looking forward to work with you." Bright added.