darkness • 2

⚠️TW: self-harm, slight swearing

he decided to let it go and ask after practice. this time getting an answer.

-

hinata arrived at the gym doors and found everyone was already there. tsukishima with yamaguchi, talking to eachother. well, yamaguchi talking to tsukki about anything he could with a faded light pink blush. 

he looked over to his right, seeing tanaka and noya pestering at kiyoko how much of a goddess she was. next to them was asahi trying to calm them both down for kiyoko's sake but she already has gotten used to it.

he was looking around, seeing how everyone was happy. his thoughts were rudely interrupted by a harsh push on his shoulder. kageyama. right, he forgot he was standing in the way looking at everyone. seeing how happy they were... 

''get out of the way shrimp'' he felt like replying something narky to the raven head, but he was just unmotivated to. the boy breathed in deeply, letting out a huge sigh, and began walking further into the gym.

he was suddenly stopped as he felt a rough, tightening hand on his right wrist. as he was facing away from kageyama, he visibly winced. turning around, biting the inside of his cheek so he could focus on another pain, his hazel eyes met deep blue ones. 

''you better spit out whatever is bothering you so our practice runs smoothly.'' the blue haired snarled. make sure your ears are wide open and listen up. nothing is bothering me.'' the orange hair declared, raising his voice a tad bit.

''shorty, stop yelling'' the tall dude with the glasses stated with an annoyed tone, adjusting his glasses. just like kageyama, he had the same tone as the one in his dream. but the ginger haired male knew it was just the way he spoke.

 ''hey'' daichi indicated with dominance and then began to speak again.  ''what's with all the ruckus over here?'' ''the shrimp won't tell me what's wrong'' the ''supposed'' shrimp was starting to get furious but decided to not cause a scene.

he replied with a tiny bit of a harsh tone to his voice, ''because, I've told you plenty of times that nothing is wrong.'' turning towards the number nine setter. ''if nothing is wrong'' the captain says, shifting the words to Kageyama ''that means nothing is wrong'' ''tch, fine'' he replied because of how oblivious he was about Hinata's mood and began walking off, frustrated.

as hinata also began to walk of, starting for the mornings practice when daichi asked him a question. ''what's with the bandages on your arms?'' ''oh I was just attacked by a feral cat, thats all'' the spiker replied softly. suddenly a voice popped up

 ''just ask us if you want us to help clean your wounds'' a certain ashed hair male spoke up behind the captain. sugawara. his voice was calming and motherly.

''yeah..sure'' smiling, the spiker began to walk off towards the court, starting practice. ''kageyama, can you set for me?'' ''sure, whatever. who else would dumbass'' kageyama replied, his mood starting to go up.

 in all honesty, he was worried for hinata. though he would never admit it out loud. he was worried about all the possibilities that could've happened to his arm.

the duo began to improve on their freak attack while yamaguchi was practising his jump float serve, where he learned it from was the ''neighbourhood volleyball association''

a certain individual busted through the door ''i have news!'' takeda-sensei mentioned, gleefully, out of breath from excitement and from running down the halls. he grabbed onto the side, taking deep breaths. once he regained his composure he said. ''we are going to have a practice match against nekoma.'' the fight between cats and crows.