Found my mate!!!!!!!!

Jonathan's P.O.V.

"Splash" "What the fu.." Before I even finished my sentence my mom stopped me "Jonathan language what have I told u about using profanities" She scolded me "Well mom if I wasn't woken up by water splashed on to me I wouldn't need to be using any"

"Oh shush Jonathan I just came to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Then she started sniffling "Aww come on mom you don't have to cry" I told her getting up from my bed trynna hug her but before I can she stops me "Nope I know your my son and all but your wet and smell like wet dog now go take a shower because we all know that today your finally going to meet your mate!!!!!" She squealed "Ughhh mom its not a big deal and what if I don't meet her today,what if she regects me,what if she's dead already oh my go....." I didn't get to finish my sentence cause my own mother just slapped me "Sorry sweetie but you were talking all this nonsense and of course your going to meet her today and I bet she'll be very beautiful just wait now go take a shower I don't think your mate wants to u to smell like wet dog" And with that she walked out.

Once I got out the shower I got dressed into blue jeans and a button up. Once I was done I went downstairs to eat some breakfast and saw my mom in the kitchen "Hey mom" "Hi sweetie you ready for today?" She asked "Yea im pretty excited" "That's good now eat up and off to school" "Yes ma'am" I gave her a salute.

Once I was done with breakfast I went to get my baby from the garage a red and black 2009 Jeep wrangler (Picture on top^^) and drive to school.

*skips drive to school*

I park in front of the school and see my beta and third in command aka my best friends Max and Luke. "Sup guys" I say to them "Hey man" says Luke and Max at the same time. "So how's your birthday going to far man" "Well my mom woke me up with a bucket of water so your tell me" they just started cracking up "Oh man your mom is awesome" they  started laughing more. The bell rang so I just headed off to my first period class.

I went into class and sat all the way in the back then Max and Luke joined me in the back with one seat empty next to me. The teacher came in and starting and I was starting to drift off to sleep until the door opened and the most intoxicating scent hit me like a ton of bricks I quickly looked at the door almost getting a whiplash when I saw her I was just staring she must if felt it cause she to me and our eyes just connected and everything just disappeared "MATE!!!! GO TO MATE!!!! MATE" My wolf started howling with joy apparently

Mr.George asked for her name cause she said "I'm Skylar Woods i-i-m new" but once she stuttered everybody started laughing I growled to shut them all up and they did. Mr.George told her to take a seat and the only seat that was empty was the one next to me. My wolf was jumping with joy when she was going to sit next to me "Us" my wolf said "oh shut up Dustin" That's my wolfs name weird I know. When I looked up she wasn't standing in front of the class anymore I looked next to me and saw her sitting next to me, she smelt so amazing like vanilla. "Hi I'm Jonathan".................

..................................................................................
Sorry guys another cliff hanger but do you guys want next chapter to be Skylar's P.O.V. or Jonathan's???? Comment...............
Sorry again for taking so long this kinda took forever to do but the said I was going to write more so that's what ima do bye guys