The Queen Bitch

Skylar's P.O.V

Skip to lunch...........

Well since I had to spend a whole period looking for my locker it as is now lunch and I don't eat much so i lok for somewhere to go. While I'm walking down the hallway someone pushes me hard on one of  the lockers.

I look up to see who all I see is a blonde caked faced looking slut with a very short skirt and shirt that barely fits her "Look here you little emo fag stay the hell away from Jonathan understand and this is just a warning things will get worse if you don't listen go it!!!" Who the fuck does she think she is. I don't answer back so she raises her hand and my first instinct is to turn my head and flinch I was waiting on the slap but nothing.

I turned my head to see what she was doing only she be cover by a very muscular back " What the fuck do you think your doing Chelsea!!!!!!" It was Jonathan he looked very pissed off but why?? "Oh nothing babe just talking to my new little friend" she looks over Jonathan and looks at me with an evil glint in her eyes "Right" I didn't notice but I was shaking in fear by now I didn't know what to answer back so I just stayed quiet "Get out of here before I do something I regret Chelsea" said Jonathan in a very powerful voice that even scared me more.

She scurried off without another word but before she sent me on last glare I just looked away once she turned the corner Jonathan crouched in front of me "Are you ok??" He asked while cupping my cheek I can feel the sparks again. Why is this happening I just nodded and looked away "Are you sure do I need to take you to the nurse or take you home early" once he said that I shook my head scared look in my eyes just thinking about going home scares going home to that man I call my father. Before I knew it I started crying and sobbing he just hugged me and whispered soothing words in my ear.

By the time I was done crying his shirt was soaking wet "I'm sorry" I said my voice coming out hoarse "Its ok but why are you crying??" Should I tell him but I've only met him today....................

....................................................................................

New chapter yay!!!!! Sorry for it being short  So yea sorry it sucks but its like midnight so yea

Any way picture of Jonathan on top ^^^^^^