Chapter 21

Wizagnamot

School has been going well since my clash with the teachers. I earned the deep respect of most houses along with the deep hatred and jealousy of a few individuals. I am feeling much more somber for some reason? It's not quite mental manipulation. I checked. It's just that I am feeling depressed for no reason. Cancel that, the reason is that there is no challenge. Everything is like a summary. Maybe I should look into dueling competitions that allow children?

Today is the day umbitch tries to pass the anti werewolf legislation in canon. It is due to this act, that lupin was kicked out of his job and then dumb as a door hired him. Sirius was fed up of teaching a bunch brats. It was also due to the fact he had no time left for anything and the dada curse had worked its charm again. I never realized why dumbeldore did not just remove the curse? I mean it would have taken a few days of time but with the help of the wards it could have been done.

I asked Remus if he wanted to teach and go back to hogwarts and to my surprise he said no. He really did have no other choices in canon huh. Still now the question is who the hell is gonna be the new professor? Umbitch is too busy with the legislation. Moody(Barry crouch) was in jail. Snape was teaching potions. Maybe slug horn??. Maybe the real moody?

Sigh I think I try and find out later. For now focus on the session."werewolves are very dangerous creatures who deserve to be put down and out". She basically went on saying that werewolves are lesser beings and how we should murder them all. "Wait a minute! Weren't werewolves once people too? Couldn't you also be turned into a werewolf? Has the ministry fallen to the level of hunting its own infected citizens.? Also not once has the ministry even tried to cure or help the werewolves. Couldn't any one of us be turned into a werewolf? I ask you that if one day, you were turned into a werewolf would you turn yourself knowing that you would be killed. None of this will help, In fact this will make the problem even worse" mega bullshit jutsu: patriotic ministry bashing speech.

Of course my actions and views made the front page but this time the reaction was a bit mixed. The muggles borns supported me along with the half bloods but 99% of the pure blood faction was conflicted or completely infuriated. I mean I get it werewolves are dangerous but only for one day a month, like why I'd there such a large stigma? Well thanks to the person in front of me. Fenrir grayback.

He has oh so generously volunteered for my experiments. I have been tinkering around with him. I created an anti werewolf potion. It would make it so the wolf I blocked from entering the mind of the person. The girls were very happy to know that Remus could live a normal life. Of course I turned him in after I, told them about how he wanted to kill me and how I heroically defeated him.

I made sure that the nexts days paper went over how there were only a few bad werewolves and how I was making a cure. It was the synchronized jaw dropping in the great hall that made me laugh. But there was one major divergence, this year.

The triwizard tournament, is gonna happen in the third year. Apparently fudge wanted to increase his reputation, earlier than in canon. The spiders also told be that Lucy was against it. So canon was sped up and I was thinking about who would be the champions. Cedric, fluer and kurm were 6th years. Maybe the age restriction would be removed or lowered? I hope it would be removed or I will have enter by hook or crook

Anyway mini susanoo is at the muscle stage. Also it is the full body one and not the half one. The lightning susanoo looked like sasuke's but a different face, while the fire susanoo looked like itachi's but with a different face. The girls had also hit the roadblock on the path to solid core.

Their magic was strong enough but their 14 looking 12 year old bodies were not enough. I had almost broken through to the crystal stage. This increased the frustration felt by the girls. Ignoring the fact that they were stronger than most of their teachers, they were one full level behind me. Almost 2, by my calculation I would reach crystal core by the end of the year with no excercise. I don't know exactly when I will reach crystal core but it should be before the third task.

This frustration lead the girls and me to having more frequent 'passionate sessions', and a lot of kinks were discovered and used. I had told them about how I almost fused bankai and how Godspeed works. They had not made any progress on the elemental training either. They were rather excited at the prospect of the triwizard tournament. I know that I should not let them participate but hey are old enough to handle themselves.

Today was the most annoying day of the year. Valentine's Day. It was this day last year where I embarrassed malfoy. Even though it politically destroyed Malfoy, everyone saw it as romantic and chivalrous. I don't wanna know how these guys brains are wired. At the very least there were no flying dwarfs with my name on them.

I received fan mail from women of 11 to 57. It was a scarring experience to see the photos the older woman had attached to the letter. The cute ones were also appreciated, the amount of flirting and invitations were staggering. I mean it was like the Bieber cult.