Chapter 32

The next day

There was a major side effect of the rituals which went completely under the radar. Now why did it go under the radar? Well because it was a positive effect and I subconsciously regarded that information as useless and I only realized this when I was going through my mind. I had increased pheromones.

Not those comic pheromones like from marvel. No these pheromones subconsciously make the women think about sex and me. It isn't very exaggerated or strong even. It is barely noticeable but it adds up over time. It slowly dresses down your mental resistance or unwillingness, it is enough to ignore a few boundaries. Like age perhaps, this is true when I look 16 and it is easy to forget that I am only 13.

The pheromones are an example of my hubris. Even though it is a positive factor, If I didn't know about it, it could have messed up with my interactions with all females. The only way to resist is occulmency and it doesn't affect males. The fact that it went undiscovered for so long is a major mistake and I should have known about it earlier. Also since I didn't know about it, I couldn't actively plan with the situation in mind.

I would like to know about every single advantage and ability I have. I went deep into my memory for anything else and it all checks out. The ritual that sacrificed my horcrux gave me parsel tongue as well. The spiders from America just returned and they reported that macusa is planning on something big and are actually keeping it under wraps unlike its British counterpart's version of keeping it under wraps either. It was an actually effective government body and it had worked wonders to a certain post.

There were no new spells gained from the spiders recent excursions into different countries. The only thing that had increased was the time wasted. The second task made the first page of the paper again and the pressure on fudge to give me the award actually increased since you know the paper mentioned how the fake gilderoy got so many orders of Merlin while here I was, unacknowledged for my great achievement of curing lycanthropy.

Fudge relented and finally sent me a letter that I have to prepare for the order of Merlin. First class. Man finally after almost 4 months of wait, a useless medallion that will probably be thrown into an display case. The only reason I care is cause I have more clout than before and the award acts like an international show of power.

Merlin first class is actually a worthwhile award and every wand waving country actually respects you if you have one. This is one of the many reasons grindelwald was dealt by albus too many names dumbeldore. So now I have around 1 week to write up a speech an deliver it to the entire world.

The days flew by and the moment I realized i had to give a speech was upon me. I walked to the center stage and out my hands on the podium. In front of me a sea of journalists. I started with my speech(skip if you want it's pretty long)

"Good morning everyone, today I would like to begin with telling each and every one of you exactly why I got this award. I cured lycanthropy. That is my contribution to the world for now.
A large amount of people are questioning me and saying that because I am younger than them, I don't deserve this award. I would like to ask all of you who support them. Did you do anything of this magnitude. No. But instead of trying to better yourselves, you tried to bring me down.

I want to tell you personally how bad the ministry is doing it's job. The rampant discrimination is everywhere. First let me go through each point before you all tell me that I am wrong.

1. Any single person can become a werewolf, even the biggest haters if they were to turn into werewolves would they follow their own guidelines? No. I want to ask every single one of the haters, if you were instead born as a diffent species and were discriminated for that, would you follow your own guidelines. Some say that all werewolves should rot in hell or turn themselves in to the ministry. I ask each one of you. Would you turn yourself in knowing that you will never get a job, every person would hate you for no reason and that you will never leave magical Britain.

2. The very people that work for you, that handle every single thing for you, the species that you couldn't survive without are spit on. Goblins are psychopaths and you have them control of all money. House elves are particularly meek but instead of ignoring them you abuse them and then are surprised when they hesitate to listen to you. I ask what you would do if you were in their position. Would you serve a master who doesn't care about you, a master who spits on your efforts and calls them trivial when they can't remain alive without it. Would you?

3. There is no such thing as stealing magic or unpure blood. That is a complete fabrication because guess what. That dark lord, champion of the blood supremacy cause is a half blood. Don't believe me then let's see this.( I redrew tom marvollo riddle and turned it into I am lord Voldemort) ask dumbeldore if you don't Believe me. Even dumbeldore, the one person the dark lord is scared of is a half blood. And I am the most talented student of the entire school and I have a order of Merlin and I am a halfblood. There is no thing as blood purity.

4. The ministry is a disaster. The head of mughle artifacts is a pureblood even though every single muggleborn would be many times more effective. The ministry workers are openly discriminatory and will break laws and nobody will ever punish them. Why. Because the undersecretary of the minister and the minister themselves are blood purists and bigots. Mughle cars almost 5X times faster but they still insist on using slower carts.

5. Hogwarts is no longer the best school in the world. There were 4 extra subjects that were removed in this century alone. Warding, healing, alchemy and politics were removed. At its peak hogwarts had 20 subjects today it barely has 10. The teachers are trash. Snape has the lowest pass rate of students. Quirell was unable to speak more than a few words at a time. Lockhart was a complete fraud. Bins is the absolute worst and mcgonagall is way to strict. The school brooms haven't been changed for almost a century and 200 rooms are abandoned in the entire castle.

Now I am not here to say negative things about you. I am here to tell you how to fix it.

1. Don't discriminate. Imagine if you were in their place. A werewolf hurt a person. That werewolf would be in Azkaban for a few years and no one would ask the werewolf. Imagine that someone came in trying to stun you and you accidentally harmed them And were thrown into jail for no reason with no trial.

2. Appreciate what work everyone does and think of you could do the exact same. If you can't do the amount of work your house elf does than you have no right to complain about them or anyone. If someone gets an award, you only see their victory, not the hundreds of hours they poured in practice. Look at me. I spent several months(lie) working for the cure. I didn't just happen upon it by circumstance, no I worked for it.

3. Never discriminate based on blood. I want to live in a society where I am not judged on the purity of my blood but on the contents of my heart. There are vile people out there, pure-blood or not. Those are the real criminals and they deserve to be put into jail. The innocent people shouldn't be responsible for one persons action. Fenrir graybacks actions shouldn't affect all werewolves. That would be the same as all goblins hating humans because one cheated them.

4. Look for change. There is no point in staying still while the world whizzes past you. MACUSA or japan or anyone can surpass all of you without problem. Look at everything good that the ministry has done and see how much of it they caused. They will not be found when a prisoner escape, but when they bring that criminal in they make it look as if it was an achievement and not their own duty.

5. Have better education. Push for new reforms. Do you wan your kids to waste all of their potential and squander their valuable time? And what if your kid is an alchemy genius but the school doesn't have any alchemy classes. So your kid will be labele as untalented and thrown into the dumpster when he could have been a master alchemist.

I would like to close this speech by thanking each and every single one of you for helping me get this award. Bye" that was my ultimate technique.

AWESOME ASTONISHING AWE-INSPIRING BREATHTAKINGLY FEARFUL FRIGHTENING FORMIDABLE IMPOSING OVERWHELMING TRANSCENDANT SUPREME UNSURPASSABLE PARAMOUNT ULTRA OMEGA ULTIMATE MEGA ALPHA BETA GAMMA DESTROYER: SPEECH BULLSHIT EDITION: ONE ABOVE ALL SPEECH .