But before I could do anything I felt like someone grabbed my hair and that someone was my so-called husband.

My scalp was hurting so much because of his hold. He took me to our bed and threw me on the bed. "OH MY DEAR WIFEY, I AM YOUR HUSBAND. YOU SHOULD WORSHIP ME. BUT INSTEAD OF WORSHIPING ME AND FULFILLING MY DESIRES, YOU ARE HITTING ME WITH YOUR SMALL FISTS. TODAY I WILL TEACH A GOOD LESSON SO YOU WON'T FORGET YOUR PLACE "

I was so scared. He had never behaved like this. He was acting like a mad man. I saw him going to our wardrobe. He opened the wardrobe and took out his belt and at that moment I knew that day I was dead. I saw him coming towards me with a stupid smirk on his face.

I looked at him with pleading eyes and said, "Please, Hashvith. Please. I beg you. Don't do this. Right now, you aren't in your senses. Please try to understand. This is a sin. You are raping your wife. And this is the most horrible sin you are committing. I can't forgive you for this. Please, Hash-".

I was cut off when he stuffed my mouth with a towel and tied my hands to the sides of the bed with his belt.

I saw him. He looked like a zombie with red eyes. I thought this was the end but how stupid I was. He pulled me by my arm and ripped the dress off me. Then he slaps me on my face, not once but thrice.

Blood started flowing from my lips. Then again his torment stopped. I saw him going toward the drawer and pulling out a pack of condoms. Seeing this, I again started crying loudly and started telling them he shouldn't do this as I wouldn't forgive him. But he didn't listen to me.

He entered inside of me with so much force. He didn't even give me time to adjust and he started pounding inside me just like an animal. His every thrust was giving me pain, not pleasure.

His every thrust was ripping me from inside. His every thrust was breaking my heart into smaller pieces. I looked towards him and thought about how I fell for this monster. How could I give myself to this man? I felt disappointed with myself.

My husband raped me. This line was making me feel like dying. I was disgusted to even call him my husband. He was a rapist. A bloody rapist. In future, if he comes seeking forgiveness, I will never forgive him, I decided.

With the last thrust, he came. He looked into my eyes and I looked away from him. I couldn't bear to see him anymore. He disgusted me. I hated him but I hated myself more. Why didn't I get to know about him and his intentions earlier? I wouldn't have married him otherwise.

He looked toward me but I just averted my gaze. He sighed and laid beside me. I couldn't even face him. His face disgusted me. I hated him so much that my hate could burn him alive. For this sin, I would never forgive him.

He then freed my mouth and hand, pulled me towards himself and put his head on my boobs and slept whereas I just cried. Cried for me. Cried for my faith, and most importantly, I cried for losing myself to this monster.

He cheated on me and I got punished for questioning him. I just wanted to kick this unknown bastard who was sleeping on my chest. But I was afraid. What if he again rapes me?

Next morning when I woke up, I found myself in a nightgown. I think that beast dressed me. I left for the washroom and removed my nightgown. The girl whom I saw in the mirror was not me.

She was someone else who got raped by her husband. Her body was full of nail scratches, bite marks and dry blood marks. I wore a dress which covered my body. I didn't want anyone to question me about this.