Haunted Case

'The Figure!' I look towards the window the figure was and I noticed it wasn't there anymore...I shaked in fear. "T-The...F-F-Figure" I said catching everyone's attention.

Everything seemed to slow down as I opened my mouth to say.

"The Figure is gone"

...

We were already inside the building, I was scared...The Figure had disappeared. I don't know how but it did. I held the camera close to my chest as it was something I could hold onto to. We walked around in the dark hallways as the only light was the watches.

The watches professor Agasa made for the Detective Boys. I looked around with Alert as the wind was now getting a bit more powerful.

"F/n...What do you mean by The Figure disappeared?" I turn to Haibara who was walking next to me.

"W-Well...There was a Figure of a Human near one of the window's near the top of the building. When Conan-Kun called out to me I turned away, but then when I turned back towards the Window the Figure had disappeared." I explained as I looked at Haibara's eyes.

She seemed to be thinking about what I said, I looked behind me towards Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko who were huddled together due to fear. Conan who was infront of Haibara and I was leading the group down the hallway. 

"C-Conan-Kun we should leave the building." I heard Ayumi try requesting that we leave but Conan stopped in his tracks. He looked around the corner of the hallway and then he turned around in a hurry. 

"Everyone be quiet and find a place to hide! Hurry!" He exclaimed in a whisper but it was loud enough for us to hear. Everyone panicked as we hurried to find a place to hide. As soon as I found a spot to hide I stopped due to very loud breathing behind me.

I slowly turned around with fear, when I saw what was behind me I screamed. 

"KYAAAAAA!!!" I ran the opposite direction of whatever was starting to chase me. I turned corner's as much as I could. The Figure still behind me laughing and breathing very hard. 

"COME BACK HERE!" They screamed as I ran around the hallways, I turned the corner with fear as I got inside a door and I closed it. I grab the chair near by as I place it against the door. I back away from it hearing heavy footsteps.

"Oh my god...I have to get out of here." I thought to myself as I look around the room trying to find a way out of the bedroom. The door handle then shook as the person behind the door soon started shaking and banging on the door. I panicked as I rushed to a near by window.

"Your not going to catch me." I say to myself before the door behind me crashed open. I screamed loudly as the person ran at me full speed. I dodged their arms as I run towards the bed in the middle. 

"Hehe...HEHE...HAHAHAHA!" They said very loudly, I was scared...shaking for my life. My eye's scanned the room for anyway out but it was the door behind the man. I breathed in and out before the man ran towards me once again. I got into position as I was ready to attack the man. 

As he ran forwards to me with a smirk I got serious and right when he was close enough I bounced towards him with my attack.

Just as my punch hit the guy he flew back towards the chair and he broke it. He started grunting as I breathed in and out in a rapid motion. I used a lot of strength for the punch, The man wasn't knocked out but he was trying to get up so I used this chance to run for it. 

As I was running down the hallways I was calling out for my friends to try and see if I could find them, To no avail I got no respond.

"Please...Gods please help me survive and return safely. I didn't ask for this to happen, If only Ran-Chan came with me." I say to myself as I walked down the dark hallway. As I was walking I had turned to look behind me a lot of times to see that the guy wasn't following me but I was on edge.

I held the camera close to my chest as I walked, I had to touch the walls near by to make sure I was still in a hallway due to how dark it was. I should have brought my Detective boys watch. "Should I try calling out again?" I question myself before I position myself against the wall and I breath in and out before calling out.

"Ayumi-Chan!!! Genta-Kun!!! Mitsuhiko-Kun!!! Haibara-Chan!!" I called out but I got responded so I opened my mouth once again to call out.

"C-Conan-Kun!!" I yelled out trying to find any sign of him being near by. I was crying at this point, I had just fought for my life but I had to keep moving. I don't know where that guy went and I don't know if my friends are in danger.

I felt massive Shivers when I waked, I don't know how long I have been looking but I was terrified. My legs shook and I just couldn't go on, I was scared and lost. I didn't want to move but I had to. I kept walking looking left and right.

"Where is everyone?" I question myself outloud as stopped in my tracks. I see a door ahead of me so I go towards it. When I turn the knob and open the door I got yanked inside. I tried screaming only to find a hand over my mouth. 

I looked up scared but then I felt relief and safe. 

"J-Jimmy..." I looked at him as he smiled and I just felt the tears falling. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I was so happy but yet I was worried since no one else was with him. "Y/n are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He asked as he pat my back to calm me down. I shook my head 'No' as he just sighted in relief.

"Where is e-everyone else?" I looked up into his Blue Sapphire eyes.

He smiled and then he explained how after they heard my scream they decided to wait by the entrance for him until he came back with me. I was shocked...he wasn't scared to come in here by himself.

"T-Thank you, But I think its best if we leave. R-Right?" I said and he nodded. Just as we were about to leave we heard heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. "Hurry, Over here!" Jimmy grabbed my wrist as he pulled me with him behind a Bookshelf that had enough space for him and I. 

He put himself infront of me as he pressed me close to him so we could back away from the open. He had me pushed against the wall as he was infront of me. I looked down from Embarrassment as we hear the door to the room bust open. I yelped quietly in fear as I started to breath a bit rapidly from fear but I was trying to not be loud. 

I couldn't control my body at the moment as I was looking down scared and afraid. The man from before was throwing things and I could hear them, He was yelling as well as laughing like a Maniac. 

I trembled and Hyperventilated as I couldn't do anything. I could feel Jimmy holding me close to him and I could hear his breathing as well. I didn't know what to do, I looked up at Jimmy as he looked down at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking as he was also trembling. 

"J-Jimmy" I whispered as I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He put a hand towards his lips as he had a sign telling me to be quiet. 

"J-Jimmy...I-I" I wanted to say that I loved him even though it wasn't the right time. I felt like this was the end so I needed to confess...."If I don't do it now...I won't ever-".

T-This warm feeling....I couldn't explain until my gaze landed infront of me. Jimmy...had put his forehead against mine. We were close...pressed together, Our lips inch's away from each other...I can't do it here. I have to survive.....Until...Until I can.

"Until I can Confess!"

To be continued.

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥