!Important! #2

Hello everyone!

I want to apologize, I know you guys have been waiting on an update from your author (me). 

I want to be honest will all of you, since I think of you guys as family. 

Recently, I've been having a tough time finding time to update. Don't be scared though! I won't discontinue the book, I will continue to update. 

Things have been a bit tough but I am still pushing through it and thinking positively. My exams are coming up for school and I really do need to study. 

I understand that someone out there is having a tougher time than me, I acknowledge that. 

I'm human as well, my body just can't keep up sometimes, I am trying to have a good schedule, with sleep, updating, and much more. 

Though I'm having a bit of trouble here and there with such, soon enough I will be dropping a bomb of updates on this book. 

Please just wait a bit longer, I've been re-reading my book to look at mistakes and growth, I am completely proud of myself for how much I have grown with writing. 

At first, I wasn't the best and I made plenty of mistakes though, over time I grew with writing and detail. 

I'm still learning and correcting, I won't lie about that. I know 2020 was a bad year for everyone, it wasn't what we expected and we were not prepared. 

I wasn't prepared myself, I was thinking it was going to be chaos which it was but I still pushed through the chaos to where I am now. 

Hopefully, everyone is pushing and trying their best's, don't give up. I promise you that everything will be fine, soon enough, we will all be returning to a new normal. Let's think of the positive instead of the negative. 

Help out those who need it, whether it's mental problems, physical problems, sexuality problems, dream problems...etc. I will help out those in need as well. 

I want everyone to know that I am do not judge someone for who they are, whether it's the way they dress, eat, sleep...etc. I support many things, I don't care if you come from a different race, class, education, sexuality..etc. 

You can be whoever you want to be with me, I will acknowledge that. Everyone has feelings, we all deserve love and affection, whether we did something bad or not. 

We have our own reasons for doing things, I understand that. Let's not hurt each other and instead help. An example I would like to point out is the environment. 

Mother nature needs our help as well, I've seen the news on coral reefs dying, disasters, fires, earthquakes...plastic...etc. I don't want our next generation to have to deal with just chaos. 

Even if I have to do it all by myself, I won't let anyone get hurt anymore, I just want everyone to be happy and loved. I care, thank you guys for making my 2020 along with this year so far.

I love all of you, even though we don't know each other...I trust you guys. 

Anyways, I will be updating whenever I can, though please wait for your author(me) to get a bit better. I will be updating offline, writing chapters one by one. I just needed to get this off my chest, so that everyone understands. 

Thank you for your love and support, it means the WORLD to me. 

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥

______________________

"When The Light is Running low,

And The Shadow Starts to Grow,

And The Places That you Know,

Seem Like FANTASY...

There's a Light Inside Your Soul,

That's still shinning In the Cold,

With the truth and The promise in Our Hearts...

Don't Forget!

I'm with you in dark."