••☆ Chapter 13: "Saving the Day" (Part1) ☆••

Start from the beginning

"Pfft! I already told you what type of girls I like. That won't be a problem." he answered, yet he wasn't sure if those words were really the words he wanted to say.

"Good" she replied.

"We're like friends with benefits." he said facetiously.

"No, we're not, because you're the only one who benefits." she disagreed.

He chuckled. "Can we... do it again some other time?"

"No. Next time, I'll get you a hooker." she answered.

"But I don't like old and overused women." he complained.

"And I don't want to be your toy. Let me remind you again, I only did that out of pity, and because you did me a lot of favors lately." she reasoned.

"Hey, I'm not like that. I didn't treat you like a toy. I can't help but be thoughtless in my actions sometimes, but I'm certainly not a rough guy in bed. I always do it gently and with respect." he clarified, trying to clean his intentions.

"Still no. Find yourself a girlfriend. That's not part of my job." she refused.

"Wow, you sound like it's very easy." he said sarcastically.

"Then, fuck yourself just like before." she suggested.

"Oh, not again. That's the loneliest thing a guy could do in desperate times." he replied in a disappointed tone.

"That's not my problem." she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Please, have mercy" he begged.

"I'm done bathing with you." she told him, then she got up and went out of the tub.

"You're so cruel, Rose." he whined, trying to sound more dramatic.

"I'll go back to my room now. Don't drown yourself." After she put her clothes back on, she left.

☆•••••○○●○○•••••☆

On weekend, Max visited at the house.

"So, you decided to live here, huh?" he asked.

Dylan was very uncomfortable with his friend's sudden visit thinking that he was hiding an awful secret from him.

"Yeah. When it comes to convenience, I'm always impulsive." Rose answered.

"I see. Well, this is actually better. At least you're not alone now." he replied.

"Don't worry about me. I won't get sick again." she assured.

He smiled. "Hey, Dylan. It's my sister's wedding next week. She told me to invite you."

"Really? I didn't know Karen has a boyfriend." he replied in a surprised tone.

Max chuckled. "She met the guy a year ago. Now, they're getting married."

"Okay, I'll be there." he agreed.