••☆ Chapter 8: "Old Enemy" (Part2) ☆••

On Sunday, Rose arrived at exactly five thirty in the late afternoon

On Sunday, Rose arrived at exactly five thirty in the late afternoon. Dylan told her to wear something nice, but she didn't, since he couldn't see her anyway. She wore her usually loose tattered blue jeans, white sleeveless shirt, an old navy green jacket, and a pair of stained white sneakers.

"I'm here, boss!" she called after she knocked on the door.

"Just a minute!" he answered.

After ten minutes, he finally went out of his room wearing the clothes he bought the other day.

"I need your help. Get in." he said.

She entered.

He sat back on his chair in front of the mirror. "Do my hair"

Rose grabbed the comb on the table. "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Give me a medium messy hairstyle." he requested.

"Oh, so it means I won't need this." she said as she was putting the comb back on the table.

Instead, she grabbed the hair wax jar and scooped a little. With her bare hands, she applied it on his hair. She stroked and glided her fingers on the top of his head until she got what she wanted it to look like.

"Done! A medium messy hairstyle." she said after she finished it in less than five minutes.

"Are you sure I look good?" he asked.

"Yeah. You look like a badass actor who survived a bad storm." she answered in a certain tone.

He chuckled.

"Okay, how about a quick photoshoot for the handsome boy before we go? Get up." She put on his sunglasses and grabbed his phone.

"Give me a smile" she said, then she tapped the shutter icon. "There you go, boss. Shall we go now?" she asked.

"Yup. I hired a driver for us." he told her.

Rose assisted him to the garage. There, the car was already waiting for them. They hopped in, then drove off.

After more than half an hour, they arrived at the party venue. It was a big rest house. From the outside, they could already hear the noise of the celebration happening inside.

"Okay, this is what you will do. Just assist me which way I should go. Don't speak when I'm talking to someone or better, distance yourself a bit, and when I'm doing this (scratching his temple with his index finger), it means I need you, so keep your eyes on me. Y'got that?" Dylan instructed.

"Loud and clear, boss." she replied.

"Okay, let's go. Take me inside." he said.