Part 4: Then It All Started.

Izuku's POV

Her quirk.. It takes the dead things around her, and turns it into a monster.. A zombie. She makes about 20 of them. "Look out!" The zombies come towards us, and I start to run to Eri. "Get on my back!" She quickly hops on, and I start running. As fast as I could. Faster than I ran with Eri. Faster than I have ever ran. I run into the hotel, and I quickly get to our room.

"Alright, so, you are staying with us now, surprise adoption. Also, we need to grab as many things as we need. Eri, grab your clothes, and put them in a suit case or back pack. We have to leave." "What were those anyways?!" "If I remember correctly, I did write a couple villains down, and she looked liked the one I studied the most. If she is, we all are going to be very troubled. She has the quirk to make dead things into zombies. Yes, they don't attack her, they attack every other living moving thing. So, we need to prepare."

By the time Eri and Kota knew what to do, sirens went off. The television turned on, and it had the 'not available' sign on it. "Everyone in Japan Tokoyo, this is NOT a test. A zombie break out has just happened. This is NOT a test! Every man for themselves!"

We hear everything go off. Sirens, car alarms, horns, screams and more. All because of that girl. She lost it completely. We had everything we needed. "Alright, we are going to head to the woods. We are going to try and build a tree house, or a under ground area. Most likely a tree house, and we need to train for this. We need weapons, not money. No more people tagging around with us. Everyone for themselves, do you hear?"

We are still young. We still had other stuff we wanted and needed to do. But that one, moment she bursted, it caused this. Honestly, this sucks.

Then, by the time we had everything, I looked out the window. Already, there were zombies outside. Great. "Hey, uhh guys? We got company down there." "Wait, seriously? Already? How?!" Kota screams. "I dunno. But they have a lot more than 22. There is more coming. I guess we have to travel on the rooftops now." "What?! No way. We can't do that!" "Yes we can. I can carry you guys." "What? How are you going to do that?!" Eri and Kota both say. "I did it before, I can do it again. Now, hop on." They both climb onto me. I take the fire exit, and I go to the rooftops.

"Hold on, okay?" "Yes." They clench for dear life when I start jumping rooftop to rooftop fastly. The current time was 3:35 p.m. So, by the time we got there it was around 4:23. "Now, we quickly need to find supplies Like, wood, sticks, vines, and yea. Alright?" "Okay daddy!"

By the time we were done completely, it looked amazing. And it was around 7:58. The sun was going down. The tree house also looked like this:

We had a rope to climb up, and also we had a elevator like thing to only go down

We had a rope to climb up, and also we had a elevator like thing to only go down. We also had a net like way up. It just was straight up, so no zombies could climb up. If they tried, they would automatically fail. We also made bow and arrows, so if they did come, we didn't have to go down and risk our lives to kill them. We also stock piled up on food, Eri and Kota went out to hunt. They mainly caught birds, rabbits, and squirrels. They only had a few small deer, and a few fish. We were luck because we had a river near by.

"Alright children, get some rest. We have to get up early and raid stuff. We also need to train." "Alright dad! Come on Kota! We have to sleep." "Alright. See you in the morning, dad." "D-dad?.. Oh, mah, gwad. I am so proud." I start freaking out and I become super happy. "Alright. You have to sleep, and tommorow we have to take shifts. I will explain later. Goodnight children!" I go into their room, and I kiss them goodnight. "I know it isn't that good, but it is something. We can work on it later in the future." I kiss Eri's forehead, and I go over to Kota who was across the room. "Hope you like it here with us Kota. Goodnight, and I love you." I kiss his forehead. Then I leave their room. I head outside, and I go down. I get sone wet mud, and I put it around myself to get rid of the mosquitoes that would come later.

Then, I quickly get back up. I start walking around making sure that there was no zombies around. I knew that sone would come later, so I had to stay up. And that is what I did.

Words including this: 859 words