Chapter 2- Uncle Bruce

Bruce's P.O.V

I woke up and go downstairs to meet with the rest of the team. I make myself a bowl of cereal, I then get a phone call from the police station not to far from here.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask the caller

"My name is Abby and we have a 6 year old who is your nephew. Your sister Sally died and we need you to pick him up if that is ok?"

Wow, my sister died. That is not good, I feel bad for my 6 year old nephew Percy. "Umm, sure. I will try and be down there shortly. Thank You."

I ended my phone call and then tell the team the situation with my nephew. They say it's ok if Percy stays here, Tony was on the phone to get some kid toys and other stuff.

I get up and put my cereal bowl in the sink and ask Steve, "Hey Steve, can you maybe come with me please?"

"Sure." He gets up and we head down to the parking lot and get one of the cars and get put in a booster-seat for Percy.

We then head down to the station where Percy is. We find him in a seat twirling a cheap ballpoint pen. I walk up to him and crouch down to his level. "Hey Percy, my name is Bruce and i'm your uncle."

He seemed shy and a bit afraid but replied, "Hello, I think I remember mommy talking about you." He then turns to Steve and asks, "Who are you?"

Steve smiles and says, "My name is Steve and i'm a friend of your uncles. I also live with him. I hope you don't mind that there are other people who live where you are going to live?"

"It's ok." But I look into his eyes and see a little bit of fear. I put my hand up palm up and ask Percy, "Are you ready to get out of here?"

He takes my hand and nods his head. We walk out of the station after filing paperwork and claiming that i'm Percy's guardian. Steve would be his emergency contact if I didn't answer.

We put Percy in the booster seat and he squirms around I ask, "Can you sit still Percy?"

He shakes his head and says, "I have ADHD I find it really hard, but I can try." With that he sits almost still. I didn't know that Percy had ADHD but i'm going to look into his medical history later. I probably am also going to see about giving him a check-up.

By the time we get back to the tower I see that the stuff Tony ordered has arrived and that Percy also feel asleep. Tony got him stuffed animals, toy blocks, and other toys even a Playstation 3 for other games. Let's just say that Percy is going to get spoiled by his new family especially Tony and Pepper.

I picked up Percy and Steve and I head inside to Percy's room. On the way to the tower before Percy fell asleep we asked him what his favorite color was he replied, "Blue and green like the sea!" He was really excited about it.

We put Percy on the couch for we were setting up his room, he had a desk and table that had coloring tools and pencils and other writing materials. He had a telescope that is out of his window to look at the stars. His walls were still being painted but they were sea green, he had blue carpet for flooring. In one corner of the room there was a pile of stuffed animals, mostly sea creatures.

Percy also had a small aquarium in his bedroom, his bed wasn't that high off the ground, he had green pillows and his bed sheet had a shark on it. Along the walls were various sea animals, sharks, dolphins, small fish, even turtles, and many more. It made it seem like the ocean. We gave him a sound projector where when he wants to he can make ocean waves come through the speakers in the walls.

He had his dresser filled with socks, underwear, and pants. The closet had all his shirts and even small tux's. Percy also had a TV in his room also and under that was his Play Station and rows of children video games, like Minecraft was for one. He had another desk for his computer that was on it, next to it was also filled with video games made for kids. I thought he would love his room.

A/N: I know this chapter isn't long but in the next one you will learn more about who Percy Jackson is, he is going to be a bit different than in the books/movies. He will be smart in some places but still dumb in other parts, he can play music really well, can at least hit the target with a bow and arrow. Ok with hand-to-hand combat, loves to build things, and loves space. This is just some things that you will learn about Percy Jackson. Thor also knows who Percy's father is. :)