Chapter 8- Luke

Percy's P.O.V

When Chiron dismissed the guy names Luke we started to head toward the power table sitting there was...Mr.D!

When I saw him I leapt and tackled him in a hug. But Mr.D saw it coming and steadied himself before he fell over. He hugged me as much as I hugged him, "Mr.D! Hi!" Mr.D started laughing as he put me down again.

I somewhat looked up to him, he is a nice relative when you really get to know him. I look in the corner of my eye and see Chiron in a shock state. Mr.D says hello and messes with my hair.

I smile brightly before going to Chiron and tugging his hand. He was still standing outside the door. When he got out of his shocked state, he started to shrink when he was a man inside a wheelchair. The same man who gave me a ball point pen that turns into a sword.

I don't know if he remembers me but I decided to keep quiet. Mr.D invited me to play a card game that he taught me. While sitting there Chiron also started to play. I know it's better with four player but we just had fun.

When it was time for dinner Chiron started to roll out to the doorway. I followed him along with Mr.D who ruffed my air. he was still smiling.

When we got there I went to the Hermes table, I heard them groan and I looked sad, they shouldn't be like this, they should welcome people. The gods could do better, I'll have to talk to them about that.

After a bit I got my food and said what I wanted to drink I made my way to the fire.

I got different pieces of food for the gods, the ones I know at least. I know their favorite and decided to be nice. I put most of the food on my plate into the fire and whispered the gods I knew to the prayer.

I could tell everyone was confused but kept quiet. I also felt Chiron studying me. Mr.D smiled behind his glass and mouthed a thanks that no one saw.

I went back to my seat with only a sandwich and some Mac and cheese. Chiron pounded his hoof as Mr.D stood up, "We have a new camper named Percy Jackson, yada yada welcome." With that he sat down.

I know that he always says the names wrong and it seemed that the campers knew that moment he didn't say it wrong I got a lot of eyes on me. I just finished my food and left.

Making my way to the Pegasus cabin I hid a doughnut that I snuck out. I went to the stable that had the name Blackjack, along the way I heard what the Pegasus were saying.

Who's he?

Why does he smell like the sea?

Who is this guy?

The Pegasus were really confused but I just strolled by and went to Blackjack's pen

He's gonna get killed, he going to Blackjack's pen.

I heard one Pegasus day and smirked toward him. I could hear more talking as they thought I could hear them. I just kept smirking.

Upon going to Blackjack's pen I heard all the Pegasus take a breath. I smiled, "Blackjack guess what I snuck in?"

His head poked out and started saying after seeing the doughnut, "Best boss ever now get over here and feed me the yummy doughnut."

The other Pegasus were looking at him weird as I gave him the doughnut while petting his mane.

"Blackjack why haven't you hurt this camper yet?" A white horse said

"Why would I hurt boss and you can speak to him he can hear us." Blackjack told the Pegasus