11

You woke up, the dusty light filtered in through the curtains caused your eyes to strain. You were wrapped up in strong arms, then Hitoshi's scent filled your nose. You let out a sigh of relief, letting all of the events that happened before your slumber sink in. You looked up at Hitoshi's face, he was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful to you, so you decided to let the image of him right now imprint itself into your memory. You smiled slightly, reaching your hand up and softly stroking his cheek before gently messing with his wild indigo hair. Soon you became lost in your thoughts, it wasn't until you heard a soft laugh come from Hitoshi that you were broken from your thoughts. Your (e/c) eyes met his indigo ones.

     "Having fun?" Hitoshi asked, cocking an eyebrow up at you.

     "Sorry, I spaced out.." You apologized, looking away from him.

     "There's no need to apologize my kitten~" Hitoshi cooed at you as he sat up slightly, using his elbows to prop himself up.

"Kitten?" You repeated the pet name he gave you to him, looking for an explanation.

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" Hitoshi retorted.

"No, no. Not at all. I like it." You reassured him, pushing yourself up to give him a peck on the lips.

"Good.." Hitoshi growled, grabbing your head and pulling it back to him to kiss you passionately.

You broke away after a few intense seconds, your face was red and you were breathing heavy. You stretched, letting out your soft sighs and moans as you did so. Hitoshi got out of bed and stood up and stretched. You followed after him in pursuit but your legs fell out from under you and you had to hold onto him to get up and stay up.

     "Oh quit faking." Hitoshi laughed.

     "I'm not faking!" You defended yourself.

     "It's not that good c'mon." He joked back.

     "Says you, you weren't on the receiving end." You huffed, letting him go and stumbling around.

     "You want some breakfast?" Hitoshi asked you, in which you nodded vigorously to in response.

     Hitoshi led you into his kitchen, you sat at a small round table in a small open space next to the kitchen. The table only had two chairs. Hitoshi played some lofi music softly on a speaker as he put a pot of coffee on to brew and started on making pancakes and bacon. Little did anyone expect you were a morning person and loved to be up early. You also loved the silence in the morning. The peace that's present before everyone else wakes up, not to mention the sunrise. However, you missed the sunrise this morning. The late night caused you to sleep in later than usual. Glancing at the clock on the oven, it was 10am. You usually wouldn't eat breakfast this late, but it would be rude to turn it down, especially now since Hitoshi's already in the process of making it. You turned your attention to the wild, indigo haired boy in the kitchen. You eyes focused on what he was doing, the movements, the subtleties, things other people don't watch for when staring. You, however, were a pro stare-er. Hitoshi's hands are what especially caught your attention. The way he would move his hands and fingers, the shape, and size, how the joints bent. You were hyper-fixated on every small detail. It was such a bad habit, you remember your mom used to smack you lightly on the backside of the head when she caught you staring too long. 'Staring bring attention to yourself, be lucky people don't recognize me,' she would scold you.

     "Hey, coffee is ready." Hitoshi's soft voice broke you from your concentration.

     "Oh, yay!" You responded, hopping off the chair and grabbing the mug that looked the most appealing to you, filling it with coffee, sugar, and half n half.

"Oh little kitten can't handle it black huh?" Hitoshi poked.

"No I can, but sometimes I just want it a little sweet." You retorted back. Hitoshi filled his own mug, and drank half the mug before smirking at you, "Is this a competition, Yoshi?"

     "I don't know, is it?" Hitoshi winked at you.

     "Fine, after breakfast I'll show you up." You challenged him.

     "Where?" He asked.

     "My house, my dad has a gym." You responded, you felt determined. You weren't going to get your ass handed to you this time.

>>>>>time skip to (y/n)'s house<<<<<<

     "God damn, this place is huge!" Hitoshi remarked as you unlocked the front doors.

     "Yeah, my dad always said bigger is better. I don't know, it's not my style." You responded casually.

     "Compared to my apartment this is like a castle." He was in awe, it made you uncomfortable.

     "It's bigger than my mom's house too." You replied, leading the way straight to the gym.

     You opened the gym doors and waited for Hitoshi's reaction. Luckily, he only looked around. You breathed out a sign of relief, rolled your shoulders back, and mentally prepared yourself to absolutely rock his shit. You grabbed a pair of shorts and a sports bra from your locker/cubby thing and ran to the bathroom to change really quick, leaving Hitoshi to get a head start on warming up. You came back out and Hitoshi stopped his stretches, eyeing you down and whistling.

     "You're looking awful tasty." Hitoshi purred, coming your way and hugging you from behind, you felt him drop his head down to your ear and growled, "Awful tasty, my prey."

     Your face went bright red, you shook him off and turned around, "Hey now! I'm going to kick your ass so don't get handsy!"

"Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a twist now kitten." Hitoshi put his hands up in mock surrender as he chuckled.

"Let me warm up then I'll shut you up." You stated, beginning your stretching routine.

"I'm looking forward to it." Hitoshi replied, finishing up his stretching.

a/n hiiii!!! sorry not much happened this chapter i'm trying to get back on the grind of writing. also,,,,,,hawks has stolen my heart completely,,,,,so he'll have his moments in here,,,,,,y'all have made it clear that todo is NOT a contender xD this is a hitoshi fic so obvi we gonna be with him,,,,,,,also, if you haven't already i have a discord server! the link is in my bio but if it doesn't work then just add me and i'll send you the invite!!! thank you all for your continued support!!!! i love reading all the comments, they make me smile!!!!!

discord- bytesized#6969