4

You woke up, did your stretches and rubbed your eyes as you yawned. You pick up your phone and see a message from Hitoshi, and immediately the memories form last night flooded your mind and you blushed from embarrassment.

Hitsohi💜:
Hey, sorry for leaving without telling you last night. You fell asleep so I let myself out of your window.

You face palmed and sighed, deciding to apologize to your newly found friend who went out of his way to make sure you were okay.

Y/n:
Hey, yoshi, sorry for freaking then dipping on you last night. But i appreciate you coming all this way to make sure I was ok. My house is really out of the way of everything..haha..

You decided to go downstairs to make a hot latte and grab some vanilla and honey oats to snack on. Your mom was, as usual, asleep. Again, the oxygen machine made your gut wrench. The dining room table was littered with various pill bottles and medicines and paperwork. Your mom was a villain but was never found out and successfully kept her cover, but your dad was a hero. Your dad and mom got divorced when he found out she was a villain. Which was only a few years after they had you. You were young when it happened, only four. Your sister was two, and your dad took her with him when your parents split. After the divorce your mom gave up being a villain and was able to live normally since no one ever knew besides your dad. But early this year she got attacked by a villain with a UV Ray type quick, as a result she had developed stage four melanoma cancer. She's constantly in and out of hospitals.

You turned back to your coffee as the machine made a loud noice as it finished making the hot liquid. you grabbed the milk and creamer and poured an equal amount of both into the coffee. You add just a little bit of sugar. Grabbing the mug, you grabbed the bag of oats and made your way back upstairs. You set your coffee mug and the bag of oats on your gaming desk and sat down, turning the tech on while putting your headphones on. You decided to stream all day today playing Minecraft. You set up the stream and some chill music and start to play. Idly chatting with anyone who texts in the stream chat. Many came and went, but since you were a small streamer you only got around 10-15 viewers at the most at a time. You didn't mind, you were having fun. Around 12 you took a lunch break and made some ramen noodles with eggs really quick and ate on stream. You got back to playing Minecraft, genuinely having fun.

...

<<<Hitoshi's POV>>>

I woke up around 1:30pm. Melly was asleep on the pillow next to mine. I lazily stretched and yawned. I grabbed my phone and made my way to the kitchen to get some coffee. I just drank it plain black. After i finished my coffee, I checked my phone. A message from Y/n was there from in the morning. I unlocked my phone and opened the message.

Y/n:
Hey, yoshi, sorry for freaking then dipping on you last night. But i appreciate you coming all this way to make sure I was ok. My house is really out of the way of everything..haha..

Me:
It's all good.

Me:
But-

Me:
Ah never mind.

I smiled at the nickname she gave me. I wondered why she felt compelled to call me Yoshi besides that is rhymes with my first name. I wondered if Y/n was streaming today. Of course I wasn't going to ask, I don't really know why I want to keep this a secret but I do. I got on twitch and saw that she was, indeed, streaming. She was playing Minecraft. I joined the stream but didn't talk on stream chat. After about a half hour another person joined the stream and immediately started chatting in the text chat. Y/n talked back and they held a conversation. What I assumed to be a guy, started flirting with Y/n. At first is was annoying, Y/n didn't seem to know what to say. But when she started to minimally flirt back with him I got pissed off. I didn't have any rights to be mad and I didn't know why I was getting mad in the first place.

Part of me wanted to text Y/n and ask her if she wanted to hang out, the other part of me wanted to just not deal with it and let her do her own thing. However, jealously got the best of me and I ended up calling Y/n.

...

<<<Y/n's POV>>>

Your phone started going off on your desk. You paused the stream and took my headset off. It was Hitoshi calling you. You wondered what he could want as you picked up your phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" I started.

"Hey, Y/n, sorry for calling but I was wondering if you'd like to hang out today? I understand if you're busy." Hitoshi said from the other side of the line, sounding quite confident.

"Uh, yeah.. what did you have in mind?" You questioned, ending the stream while holding the phone with your shoulder.

"Shit.. uh, fuck.. Come to my place? We can watch movies or something." He said, seeming flustered. Did he ask to hang out without planning anything beforehand?

"Okay, send me your address and I'll be over after I get changed." You replied.

"Okay, see you then." Hitoshi said before hanging up.

You sighed as you threw your phone onto your bed. Turning to your closet you rummaged through it looking for something decent to wear. You decided on a black hoodie that had red accents to look like little red devil horns and wings and short black shorts with black thigh high socks and your checkered slip on vans.

(like this SUPER CUTE)

As you approved of your appearance in the mirror you fixed your hair up how you usually did when you weren't trying to put much effort into it. You grabbed your mini kånken backpack and put your essentials in there. You then made your way downstairs and out of the house swiftly. Locking the door behind you, you began to follow the GPS to Hitoshi's house.