January 2nd, 2015

I figure if you're reading this you might want to know a few things about me. Well, my full name is Jennifer Alice Carlson. I'm 16, a junior in high school. Mason Jr. High to be exact. My birthday is on February 24. My favorite color is a deep purple and zebra print is by far my favorite pattern. I started my first job working at a tiny corner coffee shop called Jac's in March of 2014. I basically just take orders all day, from mangers and from customers. All in order to buy me a car. Mmm... The car. Boy does that stir anger in me. Oh, just wait for that story.

I come from a family of 8 with 2 older sisters, 1 older brother and 2 younger brothers. My parents are still together after 25 years of marriage and let's just say we don't exactly see eye to eye. My oldest sister Annabelle is their prized jewel. Carly, the second oldest is a straight A student and a complete book nerd. Henry, my older brother, is the star of Mason Jr. High's football team and already has a full ride to some big fancy college I can't remember the name of. My younger brothers, Tad and Brett are twins. Brett is a soccer player for the middle school. He's really good, I won't lie. He's a lot like Henry. And then there's Tad. Tad is a lot like me in most ways. He's the only one in my family that gets me. If it wasn't for him I don't know how did survive in my parents' house of perfect children. Don't get me wrong, he fits in just fine with the perfect child stereotype, but he's more than just that stereotype. He's smart enough at 14 to understand larger concepts than most 20 year olds wouldn't. He's cool.

My best friend's name is Kathryn, or Kat as I call her. She has curly black hair reaching her lower shoulder and piercing light blue eyes. She's fucking gorgeous in my opinion. She's the total opposite of me in many things, but mostly in looks. I'm that girl with the plain blonde hair. But it's not a hot look at all. My eyes are blue but like a stormy sky's clouds. While her face is flawless, mine is dotted with acne pretty much all over. And I have to use makeup everyday to look remotely presentable. My glasses throw every outfit off. She doesn't need glasses and loves to rub it in. She's a bitch and an angel but I love her to death.