Miley Cryrus

"Seeing how happy you are without me While I'm here struggling to breath, Kills me inside and out- I hate you for wreaking me"
Who cares if I drink when I'm sad. Who cares if I'll rather go to a party than study. Who cares if I jump from guy to guy. Who cares if I'm scared of commitment. Who cares if I have a hard time trusting people. Who cares if I come off as a bitch most the time. Who cares if I use drugs to make me feel a little better. He's happy, why can't I be? I don't care if we've broke up. Okay I use to not be like this. But things fucking changes people. And I'm sorry I'm not a freaking angle. But how would you like to see the person who left you because you weren't 'good enough' who freaking broke you, with another girl. Laughing and happy. It's not fair. I did everything he asked of me. I made sure I was the perfect girlfriend. I'm sick and tired of never being good enough for anybody. For never being good enough for school. For never being good enough for myself. I can't live up to everybody expectations. I'm sick of feeling this burning hatred every time I see you smile. How ever sometimes when I get high enough I don't notice you. I don't notice how happy you are.