Harry Stlyes

"I wanted to scream, I wanted to burst in tears, I wanted to get drunk and kill my self ........But all I could do was stare at the wall in silence"
When I was fourteen I got a girl pregnant. She was a lil bit older than me, 17. We were both drunk at a party one night. It was my first time having sex. When she told me she was pregnant I was terrified but excited. Our parents were furious. They try to make the poor girl get an abortion. I wish she did. She refused tho. My mum and da always told me how disappointed they were in me. I know it was irresponsible but I was a 14 year old kid I needed them. I didn't need them constantly going off on me about things I already knew. The day the girl had the baby was the happiest day of my life. I was still 14 going on 15. The baby was beautiful.. It was a girl... We named her Lucy. I loved her so much. More than anything in the world. When she was 6 months old. I got a called..... My baby girl drowned in the bath tub. Her mom wasn't watching her, left her in there alone. I wanted to die. I don't remember what happen next all I knew was everything started hurting so bad. My heart. My baby was dead. I was 15. The mom just turned 18.. She left before I could talk to her. Moved to the other side of the country. She didn't even go to Lucy funeral. I stop talking after that happen, kept to my self. I keep blaming my self I don't know why. God I miss my baby girl she was an angle.