Chapter 6:the loosing and cheating

So when I saw Hayes dancing with another girl I started to cry. But instead of letting everyone see me ball my eyes out I stood up and started to run out side I got just right outside the doors when I got pushed or I fell but my ankle was hurt pretty bad there was a bone sticking out and there was a ringing in my ear that only I could hear! Then I hit my head on something and I saw Taylor coming for me but bye time he reached me I was already passed out!
^^^^^^^^^^^^<<<<>>>>>^^^^^^
I woke up in the hospital! Taylor was right bye me on my bed! Nash was standing on my left side holding my hand! But Hayes was not there....the Nash realized I was awake and kissed me. then Taylor kissed me on the cheek. I asked where Hayes was and they just both started frowning:( the nurse came in and told me I was free to go and I asked how long I had been in there and she said " you have been in here almost a month" and I screamed a month I have been in this hell hole for a bloody month? Then Taylor held my hand and Nash held the other and lifted me out of bed then the nurse helped me slip off my hospital gown in front of the boys and I stood there embarrassed that I was in my blue bra and my black lacy panties!! Then Nash helped me put on a tee-shirt and a pair of yoga pants and then he picked me up and carried me out of the hospital and into the car he laid me down in the back seat then got in and slammed the door behind him and Taylor started to drive. The last thing I remember was Nash's warm gentle lips on mine before I passed out!