Chapter 5: the 2nd date!

I woke up to the door bell ringing I opened the door and there stood Hayes, Nash, and Taylor. They all were dressed nice and there I was all dressed in sweats and a tanktop! I stood there embarrassed and I could feel my cheeks getting hot! Then they asked me too come hang out with them today and I said sure let me go get dressed, and yall can come in if yall want. So they all came in and sat on the couch. then Hayes said dress nice and fancy. so I went upstairs and put on my gold shimmery dress with threads hanging from the bottom of it then I curled my hair and that all that together only took me 18 minutes. then I put on eyeliner and my lipgloss and the. Stuffed them into my purse with my keys, wallet, and my phone. then I grabbed my black glossy high heels and put them on then I walked downstairs, and Taylor was the first one to see me and he jumped up and told me I looked dashing the 2nd one to see me was Nash he just looked stunned and gasped then it was Hayes and he said I looked beautiful. Then Nash and Taylor grabbed my arms and volunteered to walk me to the car but then Hayes grabbed my hand and said baby I'll always get ya! And then he kissed me! And when I got outside it was dark and then a limo appeared In front of my house and I was surprised! Then Hayes let me in first then he got in and sat bye me the Taylor got in and sat bye me. the Nash sat bye Taylor then Hayes moved away from me so I got up and moved and sat between Taylor and Nash!! Then we pulled up at a dance club and when we got inside it was dark with a bunch of lights going wild! Then Hayes asked me for a dance and I said yes then 5 minutes later I sat down and Taylor sat next to and he noticed I was shivering so he took off his jacket and gave it to me! Then I looked up and saw Hayes dancing with another girl.