Archie chuckles and kisses Veronica's head before he walks to the bar to get a drink for Veronica.

"Nervous Arch?" he hears behind him. He turns around to see Betty, Jughead and also Valerie.

"Mhm"

"Don't be nervous daddy. Mommy loves you" Valerie giggles. Archie lifts her into his arms and kisses her cheek.

"She's right bro. She will say yes" Jughead smile.

Archie sighs "Do you guys remember the plan?"

"Yes Archie" Betty laugh "now go to your girl"

Archie takes a deep breath and kisses Valerie's cheek one more time before he sets her back down. The little girl grabs Betty's hand and pulls her onto the dance floor.

"Good luck" Jughead smiles before he follows his newly wedded wife and the little girl.

Archie grabs the glass of orange juice he ordered for Veronica and walks back to her. She smiles when he hands her the glass. "Thanks Archiekins"

"Anything for you"

Veronica takes a sip. Her eyes widen when she hears her favorite song being played.

"Dance with me" Veronica giggles. She puts the glass down on the table, grabs his hand and pulls him onto the dance floor.
Archie's hands are sweaty and his heart races. He asked Betty to play Veronica's favorite song because he knew she would want to dance. In just a little over three minutes another song will come on, one Archie chose and then he will ask her. He's nervous, really nervous. What if she says no?

Veronica places Archie's hands on her waist. She places her hands on his chest and starts swaying her hips. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" Veronica giggles.

"I'm dancing with the most beautiful woman in the world. Do I need to say more?"

Veronica smiles. She moves her hands to his face and pulls it down to her so she can kiss him. She pulls back and she loosely wraps her arms around his torso. Her head rests on his chest.
When finally Archie's song starts (Wedding dress by Levi Hummon) he pulls Veronica closer to him. His hands rest on her lower back.

'Here I am with my two left feet
You took my arm and said, "Come dance with me'

Veronica giggles which makes Archie's heart beat even faster. He lies his head on top of hers.

'I tucked my shirt and put down my drink
That wedding band's playing a 6/8 beat
I know I'm not some perfect man
Got too many flaws to count on both of my hands
You rest your head down on my hand-me-down suit
I see that bride and then I look at you'

Archie starts humming the melody of the song and pulls Veronica even closer.

'Might be the champagne going to my head
Or something that that preacher said
If I got down on one knee, would you say yes?
I wanna see you in a wedding dress'

Archie loves how this song describes his love for Veronica so perfectly. He closes his eyes and imagines her in a white dress while he slowly sways to the music with Veronica in his arms.

'I know we said we were gonna wait
But when those happy tears were rolling down your face
I couldn't help it, girl my mind just changed
Now I kinda hope you catch that white bouquet
I know I'm not some perfect man
Got too many flaws to count on both of my hands
You rest your head down on my hand-me-down suit
I see that bride and then I look at you'